i have been waiting for this movie to come out for what seems like a year. how delicious does johnny depp look in the trailers? even better than he did in blow!
it comes out tomorrow and i'm thinking of going to see it after school if i can sneak in (sucks being po').
it's going to rule!
pirates of the caribbean
Moderator: Moderators
-
GirlSetsFire
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 651
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
- Location: hollyweed
- Contact:
pirates of the caribbean
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
"Right you are, Ken!"
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
I might get crapped at for asking this, but did anyone see the movie 8- Mile....i dunno but from wha I heard it sounded kinda good. Maybe it is superficial I'm not sure.
i'm not really much of a movie watcher....The lasttime I went to see a movie in Theater was for the movie 'Speed' and that was what, ten years ago or something...?? LOL!!
I basically only watch the movies when they come on TV or on rentals...and even then haven't really seen that many. I mean for Christ's sake I'm 27 and saw Dazed and Confused for e first time this weekend!!!!!!! HAA!! You guys must alll have seen that ages ago.. It was kinda good, cause its bout Stoners, butI think the plot was lacking something. Laugh at me if you want, but I have never seen Cheech and Chong either!! Is it better than Dazed and Confused? Are there any other weed movies you guys recommend? Or any other movie concerning drugs, other than weed? i have seen a few bout Coke and stuff, though I don't recall the titles.....One pretty good one with Leonardo DiCaprio...What was the name of that? Oh Well...
THe best druggie movies are the ones that are true story or like that. You know the ones the show the persons life and how they fell into drugs, crime, prostitution stuuff like that...Got any recommendations?? But I can definately go for the humerous ones too. Like movies that took place back in the 70's when weed was legal and stuff.
i'm not really much of a movie watcher....The lasttime I went to see a movie in Theater was for the movie 'Speed' and that was what, ten years ago or something...?? LOL!!
I basically only watch the movies when they come on TV or on rentals...and even then haven't really seen that many. I mean for Christ's sake I'm 27 and saw Dazed and Confused for e first time this weekend!!!!!!! HAA!! You guys must alll have seen that ages ago.. It was kinda good, cause its bout Stoners, butI think the plot was lacking something. Laugh at me if you want, but I have never seen Cheech and Chong either!! Is it better than Dazed and Confused? Are there any other weed movies you guys recommend? Or any other movie concerning drugs, other than weed? i have seen a few bout Coke and stuff, though I don't recall the titles.....One pretty good one with Leonardo DiCaprio...What was the name of that? Oh Well...
THe best druggie movies are the ones that are true story or like that. You know the ones the show the persons life and how they fell into drugs, crime, prostitution stuuff like that...Got any recommendations?? But I can definately go for the humerous ones too. Like movies that took place back in the 70's when weed was legal and stuff.

-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Higher - have you ever seen Requeim for a Dream? You have to see that. It's about love shattered by drug usage.
I didn't like 8 Mile. The lyrics were clever, but the sex scene was very disturbing. Turned me off of my popcorn.
I didn't like 8 Mile. The lyrics were clever, but the sex scene was very disturbing. Turned me off of my popcorn.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- Ellington
- Bonghead

- Posts: 277
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Stockholm / Sweden
- Contact:
in a way I thaught the sex-scene in 8-mile was good...it was very.....spontanious and not your typical sex-scene
anyways..back to pirates of the carribean
this movies gonna be great, haven't seen it yet, but pirates are just so cool (haha, i'm like a 5 year old when it comes to this stuff) and johnny depp gives great depth to allmost all of hiss roles so far
anyways..back to pirates of the carribean
this movies gonna be great, haven't seen it yet, but pirates are just so cool (haha, i'm like a 5 year old when it comes to this stuff) and johnny depp gives great depth to allmost all of hiss roles so far
http://hem.passagen.se/bluecrew/bongs/
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users