What to use to not caught!

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
worshipNtribute
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:23 pm
Contact:

What to use to not caught!

Post by worshipNtribute »

Hello,
Im new here, and I'v used vaporizers before, (homemade lightbulb) but im wondering what is the best thing to buy to not get caught?
I have around 50 dollars to spend, and was wondering if I should get a one hitter?

I just want something portable that I can carry in my pocket and not worry about others being able to see it / smell it. I dont know any of the things I should be looking for, so any help would be appreciated!
Suggestions?

Thanks!
kbking
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:14 am
Contact:

Post by kbking »

you would probably want to get a one hitter or just a small bowl
mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 am
Contact:

Post by mr.hookah »

home made bong isnt small at all, but u can seperate the pieces and throw em away and be left with a water bottle in ur hand :)
worshipNtribute
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:23 pm
Contact:

Post by worshipNtribute »

yeah I thought about the bong, I made a water bong the other day, but I just wanted something I could put in my pocket and take somewhere. Like not need suplies there to be able to smoke it.

I liked the idea of a one hitter, but I heard its alot worse for your health, as most are metal and they dont have filters, so when you smoke the hot smoke irritates your throat/fleshy tissue.
Jetasis
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:26 am
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Contact:

Post by Jetasis »

Weed isn't good for your health, no way around it! I don't think one method is 'less bad' than another. Although bongs probably filter out quite a bit of bad stuff because of the utilization of water but whateve.
Smoke On!...Jet
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

id say a small metal pipe, just load a bowl and smoke it, put it ina ziplock bag and there you go
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
SQUEEZABLE
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:48 pm
Contact:

Post by SQUEEZABLE »

Jetasis wrote:Weed isn't good for your health
but nowhere near as bad as alcohol or hard drugs sure
buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

Get a small bubbler pipe.
It utilizes a water filter, it's small, and you can just put it in a plastic bag to eliminate smell issues. They're usually made of glass so you don't have to worry about burning metal or getting other chemicals in your smoke. Just make sure you don't sit on it when it's in your pocket or anything because most of them are made of glass...Not only would it break your piece, you'd probably end up with a bloody ass. :shock:
worshipNtribute
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:23 pm
Contact:

Post by worshipNtribute »

would either of these be what im looking for?


the superfly blue:
http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_ ... egoryID=20

OR

the budbomb:
http://www.growhigh.co.uk/catalog/produ ... cts_id=220
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

you could always just roll a joint
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users