time to say goodbye///

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

time to say goodbye///

Post by weedguru_animal »

She has been there for me,
Through the thick and the thin,
She has found me when I am down,
Erased my scowl , produced a grin…

She has lifted my spirits,
When they have been sinking,
Taken the edge of my emotional awareness,
Replaced it with an inability to stop thinking…

She has warped my mind,
Taken me A few steps from reality,
She has stopped me being able to Love,
Stopped me being able guage feeling with any clarity…

I thought I had her under control,
But I was terribly wrong,
Because I become addicted to her presence after just one hit from a bong…

I thought she was benign,
Perfect for recreation,
But she stops me from Living and Giving,
And now, the only way forward for Her and Me is complete cessation…

Mary Jane,
My weakness for you has caused me so much Pain,
The time has come to say goodbye,
And once and for all to clear you completely from my brain….
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Sorry to hear about your quitting mate, but I know you have your reasons. Good luck man, don't let the weed bring you down if it doesn't have to.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users