Packing a bowl
Moderator: Moderators
-
stonedross
- Casual toker

- Posts: 84
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:09 am
- Contact:
Packing a bowl
I have this pipe with about a 1cm in diameter hole where the smoke is pulled through but the problem is that whenever I try to pack it the weed falls through into the pipe and it sucks. I have heard of using a nugget but when I asked my friend he told me that'd be wasting weed, and it's really hard to get around here, so I'm not quite sure what to do.
-
Vinyl
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 910
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
- Contact:
either dont break up your weed, and use a nugget. or get a pipe screen, go to your local headshop and pick some up theyre like 5 for a dollar. or if you dont ahve a headshop you can find screens in your house, like the little screen at the end of your faucet.
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
-
219
- Casual toker

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:53 am
- Contact:
I wouldn't recommend smoking that. Either pack nugs or pack some bigger and tighter bowls. The only time I used a screen was when I got my first piece and it came with one, but I blew it out with the bowl and lost it.Vinyl wrote:either dont break up your weed, and use a nugget. or get a pipe screen, go to your local headshop and pick some up theyre like 5 for a dollar. or if you dont ahve a headshop you can find screens in your house, like the little screen at the end of your faucet.
-
Vinyl
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 910
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
- Contact:
a proper pipe screen wont hurt you at all. a cheap screen that isnt meant to be smoked throuugh will most likely give off some kind of bad fumes but barely anything. your best bet is to buy a pipe screen. any pipoe with a hole that 1cm should be usuing a screen. the hole in my pipe is only about 4mm and sometimes i wish i has a screen. 
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
-
fkn_eh
- Casual toker

- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:33 am
- Location: middle of the great white north
- Contact:
Re: Packing a bowl
Nugs are hard to get?stonedross wrote: I have heard of using a nugget but when I asked my friend he told me that'd be wasting weed, and it's really hard to get around here, so I'm not quite sure what to do.
On another note just pack your bowls real tight, or roll.
-
dutchmasta
- Casual toker

- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:18 am
- Location: Tally 850 B!tch
- Contact:
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
Yep. I start with a small nug then put the small bits on top.dutchmasta wrote:I place a big piece at the bottom then fill the bowl up with smaller pieces works well for me
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
The.Truth
- Casual toker

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:47 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Eh... chances are the screen in your faucet is made of the same or nearly the same material as a smoking screen. As long as its not brass i dont believe it should inflict any harm... Though i could be wrong
But how is the hole in your pipe 1 cm? thats fuckin massive! even 4mm is huge. The pipes i own, the largest hole is maybe 2.5mm. I dont have any problems with it.
But in case you are really concerned about using screens (in terms of health related issues( they have glass screens that are pretty damn cool. I had one with one of my pipes but when i got fucked up at a party i lost it somehow. Im not surprised though. I had the weed and the paraphenalia for the 15 or so people there. Oh well. They look cool too
But how is the hole in your pipe 1 cm? thats fuckin massive! even 4mm is huge. The pipes i own, the largest hole is maybe 2.5mm. I dont have any problems with it.
But in case you are really concerned about using screens (in terms of health related issues( they have glass screens that are pretty damn cool. I had one with one of my pipes but when i got fucked up at a party i lost it somehow. Im not surprised though. I had the weed and the paraphenalia for the 15 or so people there. Oh well. They look cool too
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
The faucet screens work really well. They're steel and thats the best way to go in terms of screens.
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
Kjm420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 124
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:32 am
- Contact:
-
SladeHino
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 506
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: North Carolina
- Contact:
-
JokerTheTokerr
- Casual toker

- Posts: 48
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:36 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
<- My old account