The departed

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

The departed

Post by m3tal »

Its not like a sweet stoner movie, but its a sweet movie in general. Its a pretty dark movie about the gangs and police in Boston. It is not a traditional movie like that, its dark and much more gritty, and personal. Anyone else see it?

EDIT: I remember that the funniest part of the movie was when Leonardo walked out of the elevator and got his face shot, and then a black lady in the theatre yelled "asshole" in the typical voice. Everyone laughed at that ... good times.
Last edited by m3tal on Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
Princess_Ayana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:51 pm
Location: Chicago to Atlanta to England to Japan
Contact:

Post by Princess_Ayana »

I just saw it yesterday. I loved it but the end shocked the hell outta me. leo's come a long way since Growing pains.
"No drug, not even alcohol, causes the
fundamental ills of society. If we’re
looking for the sources of our troubles,
we shouldn’t test people for drugs,
we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power"
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

I'm going to try and watch it tonight. Whoooo
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Magnavox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:01 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by Magnavox »

I liked it, although I've forgotten most of what was in the movie.
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

I saw it! Totally in love with this movie :D...Though I wasn't so inclined towards the end...though I cheered at the VERY end!
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users