In-Depth Grow Guide.

Helpful guides for beginner and advanced marijuana cultivators.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
~Twitch~
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Somewhere in the bush, Ontario.
Contact:

In-Depth Grow Guide.

Post by ~Twitch~ »

Here's the link:
http://www.mellowgold.com/grow/herbgarden/
I couldn't link directly to the guide itself, so click the title "The Joys of an Herb Garden at Home" when you get to that page.
To understand this guide you may need some knowledge of advanced growing terminology.
Thanks go to guru greenthumb for helping me provide this link.
Those who know me know me well. I shout, I twitch, I scream, I yell.
My disorder would normally put me through hell; if it weren’t for that herb they call pot.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Very in depth grow guide, I tried to copy it onto here but it wouldn't fit. Thanks for posting it up, I'm sure it will answer alot of questions that people have.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
~Twitch~
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Somewhere in the bush, Ontario.
Contact:

BLqah

Post by ~Twitch~ »

Lol... that's why I didn't just post it here, the MS Word format is 43 pages.
By the way, for everyone's information, the "shelf growing" topic is a good read. I used several parts of that technique with my grow, and only use 50w with great success. My grow chamber could've been constructed better, but ya learn from mistakes...
Those who know me know me well. I shout, I twitch, I scream, I yell.
My disorder would normally put me through hell; if it weren’t for that herb they call pot.
ijumpoffbridges
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Hempville
Contact:

Post by ijumpoffbridges »

Great guide. I have a few guides now.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/721.jpg[/img]
User avatar
dope boi magic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:20 pm
Location: USA, Texas
Contact:

Post by dope boi magic »

i was on youtube and found this video its pretty informative.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BPzVgoSs0Ao
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

good job!

Post by Jimbo E »

Ok,you did good.I have printed it out & will be using my new 27 page "BOOK"on growing herb this spring........THANKS DUDE!!! :lol:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users