Best bong/piece sites

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Best bong/piece sites

Post by m3tal »

I have found a few good sites ( I think)

http://grasscity.com
http://northwestglassart.com/
http://everybodydoesit.com

I have not bought from these sites, thats why I say I think.

I was wondering if anyone could give testimonials or good sites they go to? Thankx
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

i have bought some pipes from everyonedoesit.com

real good... fast and relaible
woah
mwoods86
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:36 am
Contact:

Post by mwoods86 »

I have bought from Northwest glass before...I made a post about it earlier...let me see if i can find it...

ah, here,
mwoods86 wrote:
Genius wrote:It would be insane to hotbox in someone's car in the middle of the night with one of those. Nice pipe, man.
I suppose it doesn't really "glow in the dark", but the liquid inside the two layers of glass is black light reactive...so you would need some black ligghts on the inside of that car...would be sick though :)
freerider_dude wrote:That's fucking sweet where did you get a bowl like that!?
Bleh, NWG. - http://www.northwestglassart.com/ The thing about this company, though, is that they are kinda slow with shipping, but their work is amazing. They don't answer your emails or ship you order directly out...but they will send it...eventually. I ordered this piece on like dec. 2nd and i got it on the 27th. I also ordered another one in blue (they have pink blue or green) with their medium sized jar, which qualified me for two free pipes AND free shipping (I ordered that on Dec 12th and i just got the email saying it had been shipped) So, i just suppose it's a win/lose situation - They have really good prices and some of the best glasswork I have ever seen, but sooo slow and annoying with customer service.

Check this piece out, my buddy bought this one before i got my liquid piece, really fucking cool, i have never seen pipes like these in head shops areound my area.
Image

I want this one, too, eventually.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users