Hooka making me sick?
Moderator: Moderators
- dankstankfdc
- Casual toker

- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: Georgia
- Contact:
Hey don't worry, about the puking. Both my brother and i did that our first time. I don't know whether or not the person setting it up put any tobbacco in it. If they did you may have just taken in too much tobbacco and puked because of that. If not its just the way u smoked it. don't pull soo hard and puff while you breathe out, a middle eastern guy who owns a hookah bar taught me that one.
Lets get to the point and roll another joint
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
You NEED a hookah to smoke shisha. and tobacco free shisha is horrible. my friend mistakenly bought some the other day.Genius wrote:Ah, that's sick, lol. I've been researchin a bit, and I came across this "Tobacco-Free Shisha" by a brand called Soex or somethin. I think it's mostly molasses. I've been wonderin, though, can you smoke shisha in a regular weed/tobacco pipe, or do you NEED a hookah? Cause I don't got a hookah, or even a bong, and the best I have is a pipe. Any info is appreciated.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
-
Genius
- Bonghead

- Posts: 439
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
- Contact:
-
Eugene
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
- Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
- Contact:
I'm going to have to disagree on your way to pack a hookah. I've owned a hookah for 2 years now, and I've come to the conclusion that the best way is take the tobacco that you're going to use, put it into a plastic cup, grind up the weed you want to use, put that in the cup, and mix is with your fingers...then...pack the hookah
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
-
Psyclone
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
- MitchyNuts
- Casual toker

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:50 am
- Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Contact:
Dakines got the right way to smoke it, its also not bad to layer it a little bit, like I layer int he middle of the bowl and a layer on top. I recommend Orange and Mint flavours they have a soothing effect on your throat.
Never really heard of people puking from it but a good idea is to not hit it while the coal is still sparkling and if you move the coal not to ash much of it. Once the coal stops sparkling and its just sitting there its pretty difficult to inhale and coal, it just sits there and burns the "weesha" (thats what we call it) a lot like a coal barbecue burns your food.
Real nice high, the size of the bowls on a hookah allow you to pack a lot of dope so you can pretty messed up if you want
Anyways definitly one of my favorite ways to get stoned
Never really heard of people puking from it but a good idea is to not hit it while the coal is still sparkling and if you move the coal not to ash much of it. Once the coal stops sparkling and its just sitting there its pretty difficult to inhale and coal, it just sits there and burns the "weesha" (thats what we call it) a lot like a coal barbecue burns your food.
Real nice high, the size of the bowls on a hookah allow you to pack a lot of dope so you can pretty messed up if you want
Anyways definitly one of my favorite ways to get stoned
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users