How can you recognize good weed?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Did I really write what's in your sig, Sanityforsale?

Man, I think I was high. A....DURRRR! :lol: I love that sound..."DURRRR".

I blame noisy kisses for that one. ;)
Image
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

when i get bud, il squash it and if its firm but not rock hard, smells good isnt damp, got crystals, got some nice hairs on it, its gonna be worth buying.
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

crystals/smell/color basically all matter. density just depends how much actual pot is in a certian sack.

less seeds is good to see also.
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Durr? How did I bring that one about? !
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I just had weed the other day and I swear, it looked like shitty dirt weed but got me so freakin high. It had almost no hairs, no crystals, had a light scent to it, and it was dry. I was high for about 6 hours from that stuff.
Peace Not Greed.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

DOUBLE POST!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Last edited by SpRi7e on Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Not Greed.
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

get in a fight with refresh button?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Yes, and sadly i lost :cry:
Peace Not Greed.
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

I can smell good weed from 50 yards.

It's all about smell, color, and density.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

SpRi7e wrote:Yes, and sadly i lost :cry:
lol generally i only get in fight with my one of my old tv's cuz it makes buzzing noises.

something common to hear me say when im on the phone : "1 sec i gotta go beat up my tv"

ionno i just feel like typing.. kinda blazed. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

lol clicked lots of smileys there
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Well yeah, that and the prostitutes of course :)
Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
Location: In my cave
Contact:

Post by Bear »

White widow is extremely rare in some parts of england. Mainly comming from East London and maybe dr.chronic is just generalising.
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

I see you live in the netherlands, and like no0n3 said the weed has names (and mostly an amount of stars that shows how strong it is). Then secondly you can always ask the shopowner for his strongest bud. And third, the weed that costs the most per gram obviously are from better strains.

And if you still doubt, I suggest to pick White Widow everytime. Very strong neutral and smelly bud.
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
Location: In my cave
Contact:

Post by Bear »

White widow, round here its not as well stocked. Its one of the strongest strains and is quite smooth for its intensity. A nice amsterdam coffee shop treat. When i go Amsterdam this will be my first bud to try... So yeah if you can get hold of it, smoke it.......... or you could mail it to me for good gesture :lol: 8)
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
No0n3
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:42 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by No0n3 »

Hehe. Its been about 2.5 months since I made that post. I now have 'tested' all weed strains at the coffeeshop, and I found my favourite. It recently added Jack Herrer to its menu, so I'll be buying some of that soon :)
Anyway, I now just use the smell, the crystals (although I'm always suspicious of sandy weed), and the density. This seems to work out for me, but usually I just buy the weed that's around the 7.5euro/gram mark, and ask the guy if he can recommend any weed strains around that price. I then ask to see it, he shows me the bud, lets me smell it, and then I decide if I want it :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users