Is that a bad combo?
I've been pescribed to 10 mg every night, not in the pill form (I have no idea if that matters or not but I cannot swallow pills). I was just wondering if that would worsen my condition (I'm taking it for extreme anxiety), or might it help? Is it okay/ good / bad for me to take both at the same time?
I've actually found that weed helps me feel better if I don't smoke it to often because if I smoke like, everyday, it makes me anxious as shit, but once or twice a week is great.
Anyone know?
Paxil and weed
Moderator: Moderators
-
MarieSnot
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:15 pm
- Contact:
-
mast3r
- Casual toker

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 11:04 am
- Location: USA-New York
- Contact:
recently i was presribed with paxil(got up to 37.5 mb) because i also have REALLY bad anxiety and i smoked everyday and it didnt have any negative affects, in a small way i think smoking when i was on it was a little bit better. Although i just want to share with you that in my opinion paxil is a horrible drug..it kinda numbs your emotions..and your body becomes way to addicted to it because it ends up relying on it for those "good" feelings(Some people say the withdrawl is like withdrawl from heroin in many ways..my withdrawl was hell..for a month i was super angry and depressed but after that i felt great). Like 2 months ago i stopped it cold turkey(wost thing to do but the quickets) because i got tired of relying on a drug to keep my anxiety under control and i felt that i no longer had any emotions and i started distancing myself from family and friends. By no means am i saying you should stop it, you and your doc know best, although it did almost completely eliminate my anxiety i think it just has more negative affects then good. i just mean to say to keep track of what affects you get from it and dont let your mind rely on it too much. Some people it helps great..but some peoples minds just end up relying on it more then it should. Anyway, as i said, toking doesnt have any negative affects so toke away my friend and good luck with getting rid of that anxiety..i know it sucks
.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users