Try and make yourself pretty

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Try and make yourself pretty

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

The other night I was laying in bed, high as fuck and I had a bunch of makeup on my bed from that afternoon...So I sit up and decide to beautify myself.


Except that I got carried away and decided to play with my makeup and used a bunch of browns, blues, purples and a bit of a yellow to give myself a black eye. Hahah It looked pretty cool..scared the shit out of my mom though.

So don't do that, because then you either pass out or have to try and wash it off ><
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

i did my hair once while high. i think it went ok, but it took a while and was kind of a bitch, but interesting at the same time. its weird to look at yourself in a mirror when stoned
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

i either cant concentrat when i look at myself in the mirror or i lose myself staring into the mirror for like 5 minutes
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Hahaha yeah and then your like "...Who is that?"
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

I can barely do my hair sober haha I can't imagine trying to settle down long enough to curl or straighten it :O
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

i was once toking in my bathroom with a few friend and ened up stareing at myself in the mirror forever.
Image
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

I dyed my hair blue in 8th grade, that was cool.
User avatar
WVgurl595
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: West Virginia
Contact:

Post by WVgurl595 »

i found some cheesecake! oh wait wrong one, oh well, getting back to the subject, my friend has mirrors all over his room and me and my friends smoke out in there and it is sooooooooo trippy
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users