controlling emotions kind of

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
HeLLa-LifTeD
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Contact:

controlling emotions kind of

Post by HeLLa-LifTeD »

When im high i tend to talk quiet and all the bass in my voice goes away and i cant help it sometimes. and i remember the other night i was with my friend robby and we were talking and then all of a sudden he started acting real cocky and arrogant like we just met eachother or something, since i was high i was freakn out thinkn about what i had just said or done to make him act like that, like he kind of gave off this vibe that i was acting to soft or something. i wonder if anyone has or had the same problem and what do i do to help it. i wanna keep my cocky attitude and stop getting all quiet and soft when im high
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Maybe he was worried about his masculinity failing because all he could think about was how hot you sound when you talk like a chick.
Image
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

^ LMAO!!

yeh when I'm real fucked up my mates say I sound like a girl cos I pretty much whisper but when they give me shit when I'm fucked up I just say "hey fellas u do realise I could flip on you any second and jam this fork into your throat".. just kiddin with em but if they're already paranoid it takes em a while to act normal again ahaha
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

It sounds to me like you haven't been smoking that long. Just give it sometime and you'll be able to smoke just like the big kids.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Jesus smokes dope
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:42 am
Location: NEW YORK WHAT?!
Contact:

DEREDERDERDER

Post by Jesus smokes dope »

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:It sounds to me like you haven't been smoking that long. Just give it sometime and you'll be able to smoke just like the big kids.
man you burnin EVERYONE tonight!!
i thought you smoke weed not others self esteem!!!

i got the same voice problem i think!
my voice sounds like it gets a lil higher...

WHATEVER lets just giv it time
[img]http://i13.tinypic.com/48eir5y.jpg[/img]
stompy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:05 am
Location: fort collins colorado
Contact:

Post by stompy »

if there's one thing my grandfather ever taught me, it's start chainsmoking cigarettes if you don't want to sound like a girl when you talk. also eating raw eggs alot will help you too, will put some hair on your chest as well!
[img]http://www.public.iastate.edu/~andthomp/sealab.gif[/img]
[img]http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/1641/03rk8.gif[/img]
Jesus smokes dope
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:42 am
Location: NEW YORK WHAT?!
Contact:

Post by Jesus smokes dope »

i gotta teach yo grandpa that weeddd is by my sideeeeeeee!
[img]http://i13.tinypic.com/48eir5y.jpg[/img]
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

Dude this happens to me and my friends alot when we get stoned. all you have to remember is he's your buddy, hes probably gone through something like that and it doesnt mean anything, its just the weed making him act a lil unusual

if anything just joke around and be like "yo why you acting all cocky for man?" in a joking voice, he'll catch on and have a laugh bout it
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
User avatar
HeLLa-LifTeD
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Contact:

Post by HeLLa-LifTeD »

Ziggy wrote:Dude this happens to me and my friends alot when we get stoned. all you have to remember is he's your buddy, hes probably gone through something like that and it doesnt mean anything, its just the weed making him act a lil unusual

if anything just joke around and be like "yo why you acting all cocky for man?" in a joking voice, he'll catch on and have a laugh bout it

my friends been born smoking weed and he dont even get high anymore and ive only been smoking since 9th grade and im in 11th now so i dont really like smoking with him anyway cuz he dont even get high and he doesnt like to laugh unless theres a real reason like he dont get the gigglies no more
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

im so happy i m a girl and i hang out with mostly girls and dont ahve to deal with macho bullshit.a nd even when i hang with guys and there all like i have the biggest cock.. im just like fuck you.
Image
CaNuCk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 pm
Contact:

Post by CaNuCk »

I talk fucked up when I'm stoned too. I always drag out the last word. "What's up maaaaan", everytime my buddies call me and I'm stoned...they can tell over the phone.
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

CaNuCk wrote:I talk fucked up when I'm stoned too. I always drag out the last word. "What's up maaaaan", everytime my buddies call me and I'm stoned...they can tell over the phone.
i kinda do the same thing!
Image
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

abby wrote:
CaNuCk wrote:I talk fucked up when I'm stoned too. I always drag out the last word. "What's up maaaaan", everytime my buddies call me and I'm stoned...they can tell over the phone.
i kinda do the same thing!
heh yeh I always do that, I've even been told I sound like a psychopathic serial killer.. not always good
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users