Cool poem

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Stoner_Ghost
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:20 pm
Contact:

Cool poem

Post by Stoner_Ghost »

found it somwhere

A wake and bake
For sanity's sake.
I'll fill the bowl,
To soothe my soul.

Puff on the innocent green,
That'll give me a cough so mean,
But a laugh so strong;
I love my bong.

Gathered around the table,
Puffing on a joint to stay stable.
Smiles surround me,
While the high sets us free.

And the smoke clouds my mind,
So the troubles I can't find.
But I'm totally okay,
I like it that way.

One more time for the pipe,
Who knew I'd be the pot-smoking type?
I watch through the glass,
As I enhale the sensual mass.

3 grams are all gone,
While listening to my Smoke 2 Joints song.
And I'll dance all around,
Till I fall to the ground.

The laughs will continue,
As I choose from the high menu,
Day after day,
Smoking my life away.
Sex, drugs, rock and roll
Speed, weed, birth control
Life's a bitch And thenyou die,
SO FUCK THE WORLD AND LETS GET HIGH!!!!
Stoner_Ghost
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:20 pm
Contact:

Post by Stoner_Ghost »

Gots anova 1

i suffer from this disease
weed deprivation
just one joint please
just one minor stipulation
i’m broke
all I have to my name is an empty bong
i have no weed to smoke
this is just wrong
Just one joint is all I need
i’ve scraped all my bowls
this lack of weed
is really taking a toll
all I want’ a little green
a big fat bag
nether is to be seen
this craving nags and nags
here I lie
in this puddle of mud
i feel like im gunna die
from lack of bud

Just like i am right now!!!!! FUKIN WEED SHORTAGES
Sex, drugs, rock and roll
Speed, weed, birth control
Life's a bitch And thenyou die,
SO FUCK THE WORLD AND LETS GET HIGH!!!!
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

i actually like the 1st one.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

yeah man, first good poem ive seen in awhile on this was your 1st one..good job!
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users