>> I like our free health care, but I do understand that some people don't want it....and understand a concern that because we have free health care, our medical staff might not always be up to par.
My friend from Texas and I sort of nailed it down and I think a comedian did as well to basically "If you're in America...and you get sick...you're fucked. If you're in Canada...and you don't get sick....you're fucked."
It's kind of interesting I guess with things like Communism...because in theory they're great. I used to know a guy who was determined to take over a small island and prove communism can work...it's just too difficult to impose it on a large group of people...and such as if everyone is paid the same, why should someone work 18 hours a day as a doctor when they get the exact same wages as someone who works in a book store sitting behind a desk?
No, it's not fair that someone has 120 million......but it's not right of us to take it from them because, however it happened, they earned it. Even if it's just the lottery...they bought the ticket, they participated, they earned it.
Personally, I'd love to have 120 million dollars




