I mon do not have dreadlocks and I am Rasta, Just because you do not have a cross to signify you are a christian (an example) does not doubt to yourself and others you are not a christian.Your not actually a rastafarian? If you were you'd have dreadlocks...I'd like a little proof here.
Ganja is the erb of the field as I and scriptures would state. You do not have to smoke Ganja to be Rasta. Rasta to me is Unity, Strength and a way of life and thinking... But isnt that what a religion is? you can quote me from dictionarys on the term religion but it is those things to everyone, you may not see this conciously but deep down you and I will feel the same.
Alcohol comsumption is not aloud in Ras Tafari but rules can be bent, She is just not as orthodox as some. Ital is the eating and drinking habbits of Ras Tafari, concerining all natural consumption, no shell fish but fish are aloud to a certain length and etc.
Ganja is a tool of meditation to reach your Zion Ras Tafari. Babylon will stereotype and corrupt the minds of people yet not touched by Ras Tafari... Rasta is a way of thinking, you cannot prove being Rasta in any shape or form. Rasta Gurl is a true Rasta as i would know, she brought me to Ras Tafari herself.
Live true and stride to the gates of zion sistren (rasta gurl)
Jah Bless you all....
Rasta Man -----------
