Freddy got fingered

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Tr0n
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Freddy got fingered

Post by Tr0n »

Tom Green is just histerical in this movie. You have to have a certain sense of humor to enjoy this movie, otherwise you'd be looking at me wondering why I was laughing at it. The guy is so crazy, I'm not sure if he's trying to be like that or if thats the way he is. you just gotta watch it
My Cartoons

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

I remember watching this, fucking jokes.

Look Daddy Look Daddy :lol:
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Jerking off a cow or horse don't remember/whipping a baby around by the umbilical cord

Tom Green is fucked up in the head....
Get busy living or get busy dying.
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

Daddy would you like some Sausages :lol:
Pubehair
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 10:55 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Pubehair »

This movie is bad ass stoned. Highly recommended.
flynn

Post by flynn »

i'm sorry to bust up the party but tom green is a fucking retard
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

flynn wrote:i'm sorry to bust up the party but tom green is a fucking retard
:D :D :D :D
Welcome back flynn.
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

easy flynny, and if being acting like a deranged mantal patient amkes you funny then ye tom greens a comic genius.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
grayhookups
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:02 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by grayhookups »

man the first time i saw this movie i was in a tom green mood and i think i laughed at everything
shutup betty...jus shutup
wheres ur lebaron freddy? are there 2 lebarons?
umbilical cord swinging...why were there 2 ladies playing instruments I DONT KNO BUT IT WAS FUNNY
everything is better when stoned....period
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Post by andriaSRH »

funneh has hell.

backwardsman. oh shit, that killed me.
SoHe
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:50 pm
Location: Finland
Contact:

Post by SoHe »

It's an awful movie, absolutely hideous. But still I just laugh my ass off every time. Some scenes are just too hilarious. A real guilty pleasure. If I had the money, I would finance a sequel just to see some more of this lunacy. Seriously speaking, I would be bored if I only watched those arthouse flicks I so dearly admire over everything. I need lunatics like Tom Green to keep the balance and satisfy my need for brainless entertainment on contrary to pure art like Andrei Tarkovski's or Ingmar Bergman's movies, for example. Opposites fulfill each other, don't they? :)

But still I don't know should I really thank Tom Green for his insane creations or just tell him to fucking behave. Perhaps both. :D
User avatar
thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
Contact:

Post by thnkgod4weed »

One of the funniest movies ever couldn´t stop laughing and i wasn´t even canned hahah :D
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D
lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
Contact:

Post by lol999 »

"backswards man the backwards man"
"daddy would u like some sauage?"

tom green is good..is old talk show was also good
smoke blunts
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users