Baked before skool

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Post by andriaSRH »

around the end of my junior year i would wake and bake alot. usually smoking a bowl or 2 or 3 or 4 before school. on the first day of my senior year , me and my friend woke up early, drove to a park and smoked a blunt. then these two kids came into the same park, we jumped in the their care and smoked 2 bowls with them.

i don't smoke before school anymore because i have a child care class, and it would be really disrespectful and downright stupid to watch little kids while i'm baked out of my mind. :lol:
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

I would usually go to school sober and leave baked.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

sofaqueenhi wrote:i don't smoke before school anymore because i have a child care class, and it would be really disrespectful and downright stupid to watch little kids while i'm baked out of my mind. :lol:
I'm high all the time, I could probably watch kids high just fine. I do everything high and I seem to get by alright. Staying on topic, I go to school high alot, pretty much whenever I have the weed for it, and I'll either sneak out and smoke a J at lunch or smoke right after school. Today I went to work high for the first time and nobody noticed so I guess I'll be doing that more often as well :D Tip of advice, NEVER do mushrooms in school. I was so close to getting caught...if it weren't for my friends I'd probably be expelled.
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

WhiteLie wrote:Tip of advice, NEVER do mushrooms in school. I was so close to getting caught...if it weren't for my friends I'd probably be expelled.
I'll vouch for that. Infact, never go to school on any other drugs than weed.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
PlanetX
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:59 am
Contact:

Post by PlanetX »

Went to school on E once, I was bouncing off the frickin walls
l0wY
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:26 pm

Post by l0wY »

Ive done it a few times, once i smoked walking to skool, then smoked at break, then i had cookin so i put a bit in there, i was stoned all day, it was great :)
aaroshiz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:23 am
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

Post by aaroshiz »

for the second half of my gr 10 year, id get high at lunch every day. it would make the afternoon classes so much fun.. im goin to gr 11.. gunna toke every mornin and lunch :)
stondequeen420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:03 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Post by stondequeen420 »

I am a senior this year and i have been stoned all week at school. I love goin to school high. Ok I have art 1st period and i cant draw for shit, but when i go in there stoned i draw pretty damn good. its cool as hell. I hate school i prolly wouldnt go if i wasnt stoned.
StIlL SmOk!n
SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: some were in hell
Contact:

Post by SomeONE? »

Well today i smoked at school at lunch, me and my friends were just like fuck it and lit it up out in the field. Only bad thing is was i was trippin badd i got so paranoid i was twiching and shacking reall bad and shit .. my friend that smoked with me started freakin out so bad because the teacher was like Come here we need to talk out side, then he started yelling what did i do?!?!? and started freaking out and threw up . lol but after that it was a pretty cool experience.. art was reallllllllllly fun
Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Jim777 »

i used to get high all the time at school

1 spliff in the mornin

1 at the dinner

1 during the lil 15min break (we have 2 of these everyday so 1 durin both...)

that shit made me fail a year since that i dont toke at school...
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]
moonjuice101
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:59 pm
Location: Bath/Bristol - England
Contact:

Post by moonjuice101 »

in my school their strict as fuck. my friend got caught smoking a cigarette and got suspended for 1 week. another got caught smoking a spliff and got expelled permenantely. over the top or what?
"Anger blows out the lamp of the mind."
---Robert Ingersoll
User avatar
thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
Contact:

Post by thnkgod4weed »

JimJones wrote:i used to get high all the time at school

1 spliff in the mornin

1 at the dinner

1 during the lil 15min break (we have 2 of these everyday so 1 durin both...)


Only way 2 go. hahah do the same except for the recess part.
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D
goingmerry202
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 9:20 pm
Contact:

Post by goingmerry202 »

theres a trail realy near my school, i just smoke there before school.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I don't purposefully get high before class but I sure don't go out of my way not to.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Jim777 »

lol canadian school aren't strick, exept if u go to private school

we can smoke cigarettes at door entrances... funny stuff theres the spot with arabs and greeks the other entrances full of black ppl and the third one is filled with white boys... heheheh


has for the weed we can go anywhere we want too during dinner breaks and shit so finding a spot isnt big of a deal
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users