Home made bongs! Post pics!

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

mota_maestro
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:45 am
Location: Houston, Texas
Contact:

Home made bongs! Post pics!

Post by mota_maestro »

Hey People!

Its been a while since I've posted anything at all, but I've been tokin everyday this summer, and its amazing the things you can do when you're gone. After doing a lil mango kush the other day I came up with a great idea for a bong!

Its two medicine bottles stacked, taped, and sealed with gum. They're sitting on top of a cut coke can that has gum weighting down the rims, with pennies balancing it even heavier, then there are 3 quarters attached on the bottom to further prevent bong water spillage.

The bowl is comprised of a trumpet mouthpiece with a screen inside to catch resin, the cap for the medicine bottle turned upside down and screwed in backwards (good for a carb), and a pen is inside the mouthpiece to extend the stem down the two bottles.

I'll post even more pics after we use her again tomorrow. Pure dro out of this thing. I would never fill her with dirt weed!

I NEED A NAME FOR HER! Reply with some suggestions pls!


Ignore the dates they're wrong.
Image
Overal bong pic.

Image
Close up of the bowl.

Image
You can see the pen I used to extend the stem.

Image
View of the inside of the chamber. You can see where I cut the bottom of the first medicine bottle, but only cut a smaller diameter than the actual bottle so that if it tips over, less water spills.

Post some name suggestions plz! =D
Rule 1 of smoking: You can smoke out of ANYTHING!
Holy_Schnikees
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Northwest, US
Contact:

Post by Holy_Schnikees »

That is a very interesting setup, I like it. Except why did you use a crumpled soda can for the base, it seems like it would have been difficult to get a good seal, even with tape?
Here is my home made boy-o. Made from an Aquafina bottle, plastic tube thingy and some brass hose fitting I found in the garage. Oh and dont forget a screen.
Image
Image
Click for full size pics.
[img]http://www.palmercash.com/images/products/munchies-350.jpg[/img]
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3094/userbar90049hg3.gif[/img][/url]
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

We have sections for this sort of thing.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Hahaha That 70's Show in the background
mota_maestro
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:45 am
Location: Houston, Texas
Contact:

Post by mota_maestro »

Haha I forgot to tell about that... Dont cut the bottom of the second pill bottle. It is supposed to remain in tact, the can is only used for balance as a base. It would be very impracticle to have two medicine bottles, tall and skinny, slightly out of balance and a heavy mouthpiece for a bowl eh? It'd just tip right over.

Sorry if that didnt make sense... I'm blitzed so bad right now. =D
Rule 1 of smoking: You can smoke out of ANYTHING!
lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
Contact:

Post by lol999 »

haha i love your avatar .. i had the same idea about a week ago cus my inbox is up to about 429 now lol
smoke blunts
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

o.O


my inbox is at


Welcome, Falkon!
You have 6758 unread messages:
Inbox(3221), Bulk(3537)


spam. Its almost all spam
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I use hotmail and i really dont get to much spam.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Image

This is my home-made pipe. When I have weed it works fucking amazingly!! All you need are:

-600 ML plastic pop/juice/water bottle
-Hollowed out Bic clear pen (or anything tube-like for the mouthpiece)
-5/8" Socket from a socket/wrench set
-A piece of stainless steel plumbing pipe that's long enough to be submerged in the water and is skinny enough to fit in the bottom hole of the socket
-Some sealant...I use that blue poster putty found in any stationary section of a department store
-Electrical tape to seal bowl to metal tube and then to seal it to the top of the bottle.
-Something sharp to cut two small holes in bottle.
-A screen for the bowl. If you don't have a screen, then unscrew the little round part off the end of a bathroom/kitchen faucet and there should be a metal screen in there to use!


Here's a bit of a better picture of the metal piece inside:

Image

The pipe works so well that I'm debating on not buying a piece from a headshop ever again...maybe :D

Here's a shot of it in action awhile back...look at that thick, creamy smoke!

Image

As you can see by that last picture, the bottle is different. That's because the nice thing about this pipe is you can destroy the bottle when it collects lots of resin for those times you don't have weed...like tonight. The bottle, mouth stem, and the metal pipe inside, AND the bowl all collect tons of resin for those hard-up nights.

Last time I scraped 'er clean I had at least a gram of potent resin. Mmmmm...I'm off to scrape some resin now.
Image
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Okay. I just finished cleaning my pipe again for the first time in about 2 months and look what I found!!

Image

That's a ball of pure resin. Harsh as fuck to smoke but it gets you good and high on just a little bit. I'm hoping this ball will keep me buzzed at least tonight and Saturday night as well.

Yay!
Image
mota_maestro
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:45 am
Location: Houston, Texas
Contact:

Post by mota_maestro »

I have new pics of my bong in action, however I need to reinstall the software for my retarded camera :roll:

... So hungry right now =D
Rule 1 of smoking: You can smoke out of ANYTHING!
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

cant somebody put this in its proper section
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Congrats on the resin Gore....where did your hair go? Does it just change randomly?
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

His hair is obviously just retracting back inside his head :roll:
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

WhiteLie wrote:Congrats on the resin Gore....where did your hair go? Does it just change randomly?
LOL

I change my hair every few months...well, sort of. I have a set of electric hair clippers that I use to buzz my hair down every 2 or 3 months. I let it grow out a few inches and take it all off again....rinse and repeat.

I wanted to grow my hair long again awhile back but I can't stand it when it's in the -in between- phase of long/short:

Long--but not the longest it ever was. This is back in 1992:

Image

This is the stage where I got pissed off and shaved it off again:

Image

See how mad I can get??

Image

Image

Fuck I'm a cam-whore! :lol:
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users