easy ass bong thing to make!

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
youngweezy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:46 pm

easy ass bong thing to make!

Post by youngweezy »

all you need is water bottle,tin foil, and like a toothpick.
Image
youngweezy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:46 pm

Post by youngweezy »

the blue shit is tin foil
ADS
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Contact:

Post by ADS »

f-that.

:)

A for effort :)
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/4568/weedgurusig7jn.jpg[/img][/url]
youngweezy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:46 pm

Post by youngweezy »

tahx lol.....its good when u dont hav nething to smoke outta
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

That's not a bong. My friends used to make those and call them bongs, but no. Smoke passes through water in a bong.
ADS
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Contact:

Post by ADS »

I make a piece like that. I still use it often too. I have had the lid for about 2 years, and I just get new Sobe bottles when they get real nasty.
I took pictures of my sobe so everyone could see, but I am far too lazy to edit them right now.
A Waterfall bong perhaps.

Gravity bongs (bong w/o pasing through water...) require a pulling motion, where a Waterfall bong (w/o passing through water) relys on water...falling... :)

bong is just a word for watter pipe. Those are water pipes, so I guess they are still considdered bongs...
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/4568/weedgurusig7jn.jpg[/img][/url]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users