a nervous, crazy, dopefiend..

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

a nervous, crazy, dopefiend..

Post by weedguru_animal »

in my soul a war rages..
there shit going on thats too sensitive in nature to ever make it verbatim onto any of these rhyming pages..
that i continue to produce..
partly to document my existence,
but moreover to try and hang loose..
or at least in some way relax..
i know too much about not only the lies,
but also the facts...

This battle..
this inner turmoil which sporadically causes my physical cage to rattle..
comes from a time i have tried to forget...
a period of my life where the worst of my worries was getting my head kicked in, not debt,....

what persists from that long passed era??
what is it that i must face before my vision can become clearer
and nearer
to that of a man at peace..
instead of a nervous, crazy, dopefiend yearning for some kind of unknown release......
Stoner_Magick
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:48 am
Location: Middleton, ID, 83644
Contact:

Post by Stoner_Magick »

Ok you are damn good. I feel like I've been left in the dirt. Heh heh I hope I'll be this good one day.. I try and i try but in the end I give up and go get high.
I am a stoner, if you have a problem. Go ahead and tell me... I wont care though because I'm steady blazin'
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

cheeers mate!!!i find getting high helps me to collate the rhymes that constantly knock about the insides of my mind..
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

Stoner_Magick wrote:I try and i try but in the end I give up and go get high.
Maybe this is where it goes wrong? ;O
Maybe you should get high first, and then try!


Btw, very nice poems animal!
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

cheers asswipe.. :)
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

very good animal, i can relate. you always wrote in such a straight and clear way.

i might post some of my newer stuff up when i get the chance.
shermsticky
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:59 am
Contact:

Post by shermsticky »

yeah, i'm somewhat of a wreck right now. amphetamine comedown.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users