i remember what came before

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

i remember what came before

Post by weedguru_animal »

theres trouble on my mind,
and its impossible to erase..
my mum saw it during my childhood,
but was mistaken to assume it was just a phase..

cos i've developed along the lines,
that were set when i was a boy,
I create only as much in this Life,
as I can play about with for a while, then destroy........

27 years old,
and I now know who I am,
a tightly wound ball of intensity,
who cant help
but give a damn,
about what he sees,
and what he hears,
I remember what came before,
the dark skies of a storm clears....

I moved 12000 miles to this land,
hoping to start a new life,
I had 2000 bucks in my pocket,
and an angel most would be happy to call their wife...

So what has gone wrong?
why this malaise???
why do i choose to exist,
stoned: in a perpetual haze??
of dope smoke and vodka,
of escape and introspection...
many of the the thoughts that plague my mind,
I am simply too honorable to mention....

there is only so far I can go,
with these rhymes that I write,
I give you my majority,
but not every photon of the Dan light.....

(not because I think it would too bright,
moreover cause the rancour I bear,
is not something that fully, I would like to share......)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users