Silent Hill

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Bitter Season
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:58 pm
Location: Left of Nowhere
Contact:

Silent Hill

Post by Bitter Season »

I wasnt really too exited about it the first time I saw it. The second time through I was amazed at how intelligent and origional it was for a horror movie. The story was much easier to understand and the music really blended well with the scenes' imagery. It had a few stale lines though...

Opinions?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/drgoodstuff/Untitled-1.jpg[/img]
TOUCH MY SORES
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

It has Sean Bean in it. Nuff said.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Post by andriaSRH »

i liked it. i was expecting it to be alot scarier then it was. but overall it was a pretty good movie. i didn't really understand the ending though...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users