Busted...with one question

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
0rangellama

Busted...with one question

Post by 0rangellama »

Can a cop search you without reading you your miranda rights first? It was after I was arrested that the search took place, and the buds were in my pockets. I took a criminal justice class, and I sort of remember something along these lines, but I'm not entirely sure.
KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, USA
Contact:

Post by KaliCoe »

if they find buds in your pocket they can search any of your property with out a warrant. they only have to read your rights if they are charging you with a crime, you can be handcuffed and brought down to the station and if they don't charge you with anything they still dont have to read you your rights
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

They need probable cause to search you but they dont need to arrest you first or read you your miranda rights.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
0rangellama

Post by 0rangellama »

well I got charged with criminal littering, possession+intent to sell, drug paraphenilia+possession..I'm not a minor, and it's the first thing I've ever been arrested for, searched or anything. I went through all of high school avoiding shit like this, and then 3 days after graduation, bam. Kinda nice though, I don't gotta worry about nada no more except for savin' my money and just relaxin..I mean don't get me wrong, I love to smoke buds, with a passion, but if I ever do it again, it's going to be in Amsterdam or some shit were it'll be legit..I read somewhere that you can get a prescription for medicinal marijuana if you are in chronic pain, and my left shoulder has been pernamently numb for almost 7-8 years now, would that possibly count or na? I've had at least 5 head traumas too, cuz I used to race dirtbikes.
KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, USA
Contact:

Post by KaliCoe »

there is a total of 5 people in the entire country who recieve medical marijuana because of illness (literally only 5) so good luck getting a prescription
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE
0rangellama

Post by 0rangellama »

damn lol guess my lucks gonna have to be in amsterdamn then
lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
Contact:

Post by lol999 »

KaliCoe wrote:there is a total of 5 people in the entire country who recieve medical marijuana because of illness (literally only 5) so good luck getting a prescription
where did u get this information? im not calling u a lier i just think if they have medical marijuana then why only give it to "5" people .. i think they only medical marijuna in california as well
smoke blunts
KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, USA
Contact:

Post by KaliCoe »

http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

i meant to say only 5 people get it from the federal government
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Are you sure about that?
He is one of only five people in the country who receive medicinal marijuana from the federal government to treat muscle and bone disorders such as multiple sclorosis and glaucoma.
When I read that I thought it meant that only five people received it for that specific reason, although maybe I'm wrong. I think marijuana is also given to cancer and AIDS patients to help relieve nausea and increase appetite.
KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, USA
Contact:

Post by KaliCoe »

oh shit, your right, i'm wrong, but i bet it is still hard as fuck to get a prescription
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE
0rangellama

Post by 0rangellama »

well, I've had at least 5 or 6 head traumas and a pernamently numb left shoulder since for about 7 years now. Marijuana is about the only that calms me down, and I ain't tryin' to destroy my liver..I doubt I'll get it, but who knows. I got court on 13th, makes me mad nervous.
User avatar
fluffy100xr
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:22 am
Location: NC Mountains
Contact:

Post by fluffy100xr »

let us know how it goes and yeah i bet you its pretty hard to get a prescription, but you never know till you ask.
"Some people like to smoke a bowl, some don't,
Some people do, and some people don't.
It's okay, because it's meant to be that way..."-Dave Matthews

Have you ever met that funny refer man?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users