Ye olde 4/20

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
~Twitch~
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Somewhere in the bush, Ontario.
Contact:

Ye olde 4/20

Post by ~Twitch~ »

This is my first post on weedguru, and this is a concoction I made yesterday in honour of the upcoming holiday we all know so well.


Medication for the Nation

Those who know me know me well. I shout, I twitch, I scream, I yell.
My disorder would have me going through hell; if it weren’t for that herb they call pot.

This isn’t just a plain old piece of stoner art, these words that I write, come straight from the heart. Not a thing could replace it, I feel so sane, when I’m smoking that herb they call pot

They say it will lead you to bigger, harder drugs. What the fuck, should I throw out all my coffee mugs?
I’ve couldn’t have anything better than that healing herb they call pot.

Codeine, Morphine, opium derivatives. Trash that will embarrass you in front of your relatives. Can you really call it medicine if it hurts your body?
Foolish scientists, you really should study. The best cures come straight from the earth.
Don’t ask me what yours is, but mine is that plant they call pot.

~Twitch~
April 15, 2006
Those who know me know me well. I shout, I twitch, I scream, I yell.
My disorder would normally put me through hell; if it weren’t for that herb they call pot.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Good Stuff, welcome to the site. :D
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
~Twitch~
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Somewhere in the bush, Ontario.
Contact:

Blah

Post by ~Twitch~ »

Thanks Greenthumb. It seems like a community I'd want to be in forever... by the way, is a "BA" an actual degree or whatnot, or just something made up by a random stoner mind?
Those who know me know me well. I shout, I twitch, I scream, I yell.
My disorder would normally put me through hell; if it weren’t for that herb they call pot.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

haha I just found out recently that BA is 'Bachelor in Arts' and no I dont have one. That's an assigned ranking for the number of posts I have. Once I get to 5000 it's back to my old one 8)
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users