2-C-I

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
T@kE_a_H!t
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:09 am
Contact:

2-C-I

Post by T@kE_a_H!t »

Got a couple pills from a guy I know, little blue & white capsules, Me and a freind droped 1 apeice, took roughly 1 and a half hr's to kick in, I got intense gut rot while coming up and while coming down, My friend didnt experience any at all, must of been something i ate....Intense visuals , felt like mushrooms but less body and wayyyy more visuals
ie. things melting,mixing,floating...thought pattern was fucked, could only laugh at the movie(family guy season 2 i think)
Overall a great 10 hr trip.
1 more thing, unlike zoomers which come on in waves, this shit goes strong on your brain the whole trip. :twisted:
Puff Puff Pass......Puff Puff Pass...... Puff Puff Pass.....Im StOnED :P
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

Do you know what they were?
User avatar
T@kE_a_H!t
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:09 am
Contact:

Post by T@kE_a_H!t »

2-C-I....I thought I made that obvious, I got them from a reliable source and the effects that I read on Erowid mimic'd what i felt when i took the pill, ie. bowel loosening,intense visuals etc etc :wink:
Puff Puff Pass......Puff Puff Pass...... Puff Puff Pass.....Im StOnED :P
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

that seems a little long to be tripping for 2c-i. also, ive heard that there are very few visuals, if any. are you sure it was 2c-i? there are many chemicals like it...
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
User avatar
T@kE_a_H!t
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:09 am
Contact:

Post by T@kE_a_H!t »

Are you kidding me? NO visuals??? you are crazy.... do me a favour and go to Erowid.org and read peoples reports about all the trippy visuals they got after doing it.... I am positive it is 2-C-I (10 hr is no exageration 9pm-roughly 9am the next morning)

why is their so much doubt? Is it that hard to beleive lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .......
Puff Puff Pass......Puff Puff Pass...... Puff Puff Pass.....Im StOnED :P
User avatar
T@kE_a_H!t
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:09 am
Contact:

Post by T@kE_a_H!t »

Are you kidding me? NO visuals??? you are crazy.... do me a favour and go to Erowid.org and read peoples reports about all the trippy visuals they got after doing it.... I am positive it is 2-C-I (10 hr is no exageration 9pm-roughly 9am the next morning)

why is their so much doubt? Is it that hard to beleive lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .......

p.s. 2-C-I has stronger visuals compared to its brother chemical 2-C-B which is more of a body high....(srry for double post , hit button to many times :lol:
Puff Puff Pass......Puff Puff Pass...... Puff Puff Pass.....Im StOnED :P
Duke Raoul
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:57 am
Location: europe
Contact:

Post by Duke Raoul »

2C-I is ok party stuff, but if your going for visuals go with the 2C-E...almost no distortion in thinking pattern but very deep visuals...I also like 5-MeO-AMT cuz of positive and party feeling it gives me...

But if your aiming at some really good shit try DOC, very LSD-like...as a matter of fact the most similiar to LSD of all tryptamines and phenethylamines - it acts on most number of receptors...
[img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7020/aaaaaaa9kg.jpg[/img]

hash stonehenge...
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

where do you get this stuff from? what are they perscribed for?
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Elwood
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:25 am
Contact:

Post by Elwood »

I took 2C-I once. It was bunk.
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

you were right about the visual thing, but some of the experiences with less than 15 mgs have effects but no real visuals. you are, however, wrong about the duration.

from Erowid: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ci/2ci_basics.shtml
Duration
The primary effects of 2C-I last approximately 5-8 hours when taken orally
and 9pm-9am is 12 hours..
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

ill give this stuff a go what site did you buy it from
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

i would give you the name of some sites, but then id have to kill you.

no seriously, finding a very reliable site is extremely hard and you wont find it on google. of course, you can go to bravo-trading.com or amsresearch or legalhighs.org or whatever, but they are generally looked on as unreliable and some might get busted soley because they are easy to find on google. most people that know good sites keep it very hush hush so that they dont get bustedddd
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users