Yeah. I'd like to get one. Right now, Tracfone is looking like a pretty good deal. But I wanna know something, if any of you have Tracfones and can tell me all about it......
So you know how when you buy cards, it says something like "60 Minutes for 60 Days of Service."
Well if you only use 30 minutes and 60 days are up, what happens to those extra minutes? Can you not use your phone? Will your minutes roll over if you buy more minutes?
I know that my old Net10 said that you wouldn't be able to use your phone, the minutes wouldn't roll over, and that you'd have to get a new number if you stopped using it and then bought cards again. But that wasn't the case. I was able to use the phone as long as I had minutes.
So, uh, yeah. Same deal for Tracfone?
And if you know of a better Prepaid cell phone deal, tell me about it. I want to get the best deal ever if I plan on paying for my cell myselffff. I hate family plans!
They should make a pre-paid with free nights and weekends, that would be the best combination ever.
PrePaid Phones
Moderator: Moderators
-
Substance G
- Bonghead

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:58 am
- Contact:
PrePaid Phones
:)
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
-
Stoner_Magick
- Casual toker

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:48 am
- Location: Middleton, ID, 83644
- Contact:
Well honestly dude.. tracfone doesnt have free nights and weekends.. you use your minutes no matter what I know it sucks.. there also is no rollover of your minutes.. they disappear into nothingness once the time limit is up.. sucks fucking ass.. but on the plus side.. no monthly bill
I am a stoner, if you have a problem. Go ahead and tell me... I wont care though because I'm steady blazin'
-
lottso
- Bonghead

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:32 pm
- Location: Bay Area 7 oh 7
- Contact:
- bong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 513
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
- Location: texas
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users