One night I stayed in Weiser, and this shit happened.... but yeah things got better two hours later when I went and got some more.
T'was the night before tomorrow,
And all through my room.
A big cloud of smoke,
And a bong I call zoom.
The dog is stumbling,
The cat is dead.
Lisa is high,
Giving somebody head.
Then out in the street,
There was a comotion.
I put down my bong,
Spilling the potion.
The cops were here,
They found my stash.
They spilled the beer,
and took my hash.
I begged and I pleaded,
As they drove outta sight.
Fuck you all,
That's my weed you're gonna smoke tonight!
True story made into a poem!!
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
Stoner_Magick
- Casual toker

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:48 am
- Location: Middleton, ID, 83644
- Contact:
True story made into a poem!!
I am a stoner, if you have a problem. Go ahead and tell me... I wont care though because I'm steady blazin'
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
Stoner_Magick
- Casual toker

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:48 am
- Location: Middleton, ID, 83644
- Contact:
My poem
Yeah.. it's a funny story maybe I'll tell ya if you'd like
I am a stoner, if you have a problem. Go ahead and tell me... I wont care though because I'm steady blazin'
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
-
Stoner_Magick
- Casual toker

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:48 am
- Location: Middleton, ID, 83644
- Contact:
yes I was hoping I could tell a story yay!!
Ok I was toking up at Dougs, he's Dara's dad, dara is steve's girlfriend, steve is my cousin bestfriend,my cousinismy bestfriend, and yeah so we're all related like that haha anyways.. we were at dougs me, my cousin, steve, dara, doug, and me. We were stoned and Danny (my cousin) said lets party.. me being the big mouth that I am said.. you cant party with this few of people.. so he said alright I'll be right back.. he went out the door and came back a half hour later with steven(the mexican dude) and alot of others I didnt know.. we partied it was fun.. doug said no one was on probation in the house so the cops wouldnt come so we had fun and were loud.. getting drunk smoking weed.. haha
Then two wieser cops came in the house without knocking.. they talked to doug a little bit and then came into the gameroom. where we were all at. they said ok guys give us your drugs and alcohol.. they were trying to be professional about it.. I found out later that they were John, and Lloyd ahaha wouldnt you just laugh in his face if he said his name was lloyd.. haha but yeah they were pretty cool guys... the biggest weed bums you've ever seen but cool none the less.. well drunkas I was I was easily tricked... so they said Matt.. go and yell at them right now.. so I ran out the front door and yelled at them as they drove away... haha
Ok I was toking up at Dougs, he's Dara's dad, dara is steve's girlfriend, steve is my cousin bestfriend,my cousinismy bestfriend, and yeah so we're all related like that haha anyways.. we were at dougs me, my cousin, steve, dara, doug, and me. We were stoned and Danny (my cousin) said lets party.. me being the big mouth that I am said.. you cant party with this few of people.. so he said alright I'll be right back.. he went out the door and came back a half hour later with steven(the mexican dude) and alot of others I didnt know.. we partied it was fun.. doug said no one was on probation in the house so the cops wouldnt come so we had fun and were loud.. getting drunk smoking weed.. haha
Then two wieser cops came in the house without knocking.. they talked to doug a little bit and then came into the gameroom. where we were all at. they said ok guys give us your drugs and alcohol.. they were trying to be professional about it.. I found out later that they were John, and Lloyd ahaha wouldnt you just laugh in his face if he said his name was lloyd.. haha but yeah they were pretty cool guys... the biggest weed bums you've ever seen but cool none the less.. well drunkas I was I was easily tricked... so they said Matt.. go and yell at them right now.. so I ran out the front door and yelled at them as they drove away... haha
I am a stoner, if you have a problem. Go ahead and tell me... I wont care though because I'm steady blazin'
-
Holy_Schnikees
- Casual toker

- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:44 am
- Location: Northwest, US
- Contact:
-
Stoner_Magick
- Casual toker

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:48 am
- Location: Middleton, ID, 83644
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users