Nervous.

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Nervous.

Post by Dulleffects »

Hey, I did e for my first time a little while ago and now I can't get enough of the shit. I've popped like 8 times this month like 15 caps and i think i might be starting to get addicted. I just need some help, advice, opinions or personal experience with the lovley drug called e. I read the MDMA sticky, but i want some updated opinions.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

pfffffff. No help, either stop doing it or cut down. It doesn't matter tbh. Eventualy if you keep doing it this much you'll start getting savage comedowns and you wont even feel good off the pills any more.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

When you start using it as often as you are now it just gets worse. You gota get a grip on it, the very few people i know who became addicted to it, quickly moved on to other drugs to stop the come downs.
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Dulleffects »

Yeah. I'm cutting down. I'm going to start by only popping on fridays. Then only twice a month. Then once. I don't know, I think that'll work.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

theres no such thing as planning your drug use, it never works.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

Very true. This is what I think you should do.. It's probably the hardest thing to do, but I think it's the only way. Stop using completely, stick to weed, maybe alcohol here and there and stop socialising with people who do E. Ask for help from people who love you when you're not on E and just take it slow. Things will get better eventually
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

Scratch wrote:Very true. This is what I think you should do.. It's probably the hardest thing to do, but I think it's the only way. Stop using completely, stick to weed, maybe alcohol here and there and stop socialising with people who do E. Ask for help from people who love you when you're not on E and just take it slow. Things will get better eventually
(Y) Well put.
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

id second the cut down or stop advice line. never been something i have enjoyed much, too chemical. too forced is the feelings and too taken away the next day ro whenver the fucker wears off.

weed maybe releases more of a person, and enhances senses, wherars to me e changes people to states very different to thei real state, aso different that they do stuff say stuff that isnt really them.
this why never been my cup of tea.

i prefer the bud.
bita of wine often with good people and steer clear of nething more controlling.

good luck!
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

Post by Zen »

Speaking of Tea, maybe you should try some good ol' Mushroom Tea instead of E next time. I'm sure it will make you feel just as happy and giddy as the E plus you could even have the chance of seeing little gnomes sprouting forth from the ground and running around with water guns and those little red cone hats upon their wee heads!! :lol:

Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Dulleffects »

HAH! Yeah, I haven't done E in weeks now. It did start to suck like you guys said, the e high would only last for like 2 hours and I'd get so sick afterwards. Having to pop upwards of 5 pills just to get a good buzz. I'm more of an acid head now. Hey, at least it doesnt hurt my body much. :D
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

:lol:
happy to hear you stopped doing e. hope your not dropping to much acid. do you do papers,cubes, or gels?

maybe we should move this chat to the lsd thread. try replying over there.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

Post by Zen »

Yes, it's always easy to bargain with a different demon, but just because you start switching card dealers still doesn't mean you'll be gaining all your money back. Just be careful mate, if you have an addictive nature maybe it's safer for you to just quit while you're not so far behind as you could be.

But I don't know you're exact situation so take my words with a grain of salt.

Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
Duke Raoul
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:57 am
Location: europe
Contact:

Post by Duke Raoul »

I've been there man...after I tried E for the first time I got in love :D. I used it alot but realised it ain't gonna end up good if I continue so I stopped and now I use it just few times a year for a few years period and I'm fine with it. But most of times I just use LSD...It gives me way more creativity when dancing then E which makes me do more constant and repeated moves...
[img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7020/aaaaaaa9kg.jpg[/img]

hash stonehenge...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users