Most you've ever been bumped.......
Moderator: Moderators
-
GAZ
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Contact:
Most you've ever been bumped.......
Well last night was shit. Gave some guy £250 and he passed me a bag of weed, I opened it and looked and it looked pretty good so I walked away thinking 'brilliant, fresh sack'.
I got home, Took it all out the baggie and it turns out that the bottom of the bag is full wiv some dirty plant it looks like he's ripped outta his garden and the top of it had about an 1/8th sprinkled on top so it looked like the bag was full of bud. Its my own fault to be honest cause I should of checked it PROPERLY before I handed over the cash. Oh well, we all learn from our mistakes I guess.
Wondering what the most anyone on here has ever been jacked over was............
I got home, Took it all out the baggie and it turns out that the bottom of the bag is full wiv some dirty plant it looks like he's ripped outta his garden and the top of it had about an 1/8th sprinkled on top so it looked like the bag was full of bud. Its my own fault to be honest cause I should of checked it PROPERLY before I handed over the cash. Oh well, we all learn from our mistakes I guess.
Wondering what the most anyone on here has ever been jacked over was............
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
-
Khronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 646
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
- Location: Oxford, UK
- Contact:
That really sucks. I've never been fucked over because i've been good friends with my proper dealer for like a year, and my backup dealer i've known for like 4 years, so they aren't gonna fuck with my sack. Its just unlucky that guy fucked you oer so badly. 250 for 1/8th that is shitty.
[img]http://www.horkulated.com/images/gifs/floppykill.gif[/img]
-
GAZ
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Contact:
1/8th got all mixed up wiv the dirty shitty plant so it all got thrown anyway.
I will say to you though khronic, MOST people will get bumped atleast once in their life.....Will never happen again though.
BTW also post stories if you've been bumped but it wasnt weed/drug related.
I will say to you though khronic, MOST people will get bumped atleast once in their life.....Will never happen again though.
BTW also post stories if you've been bumped but it wasnt weed/drug related.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
Khronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 646
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
- Location: Oxford, UK
- Contact:
-
GAZ
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Dude Gaz!?!
Were you doing this in a dark alleyway or what exactly is the deal?
Also you hahah lol nothing against you personally man, but that really should never have happend.
I've been shorted a gram or two on a large bag but never nothing like that. Also when my bag didn't way out I paid the dude less cause I had my trusty digi with me.
Were you doing this in a dark alleyway or what exactly is the deal?
Also you hahah lol nothing against you personally man, but that really should never have happend.
I've been shorted a gram or two on a large bag but never nothing like that. Also when my bag didn't way out I paid the dude less cause I had my trusty digi with me.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
BUDA
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3849
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm
- jamo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 167
- Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:15 pm
- Location: Cardiff, UK
- Contact:
-
GAZ
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Contact:
You've gotta understand im not leaving it at this. I will either get a majority (if not all) the cash back, or I will be doing £250's worth of damage to his property.
Just been on the phone to someone, all I need now is an address and its sorted
Just been on the phone to someone, all I need now is an address and its sorted
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
-
Khronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 646
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
- Location: Oxford, UK
- Contact:
Thats the spirit. I love revenge for things like this. Once you fuck his property the wheel of karma will be complete.GAZ wrote:You've gotta understand im not leaving it at this. I will either get a majority (if not all) the cash back, or I will be doing £250's worth of damage to his property.
Just been on the phone to someone, all I need now is an address and its sorted
[img]http://www.horkulated.com/images/gifs/floppykill.gif[/img]
-
GAZ
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Contact:
BUDA wrote:If its a case that you don't know who this guy is then it really is foolish of you to be buying more than an 8th off someone you don't know!
I've got bits off him before but never anymore than a half ounce. Thing is he always home delivered so I dont know his address, once I find that out im all sorted.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
me and a mate went halfers on a twenty bag which turned out to be conifer leaves wrapped in cling film, being 13 or 14 at the time i didnt think much of the fact that he sold us it outside of the head shop we had just being visiting.Khronic wrote:What a storycamerön wrote:£10.![]()
Wanna give a few more details
Cameron.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Actually I remember the one time I got ripped off buying bud.
It was the first sack I ever bought (I have gotten high before though) I bought this 1/8 which looked ok and started smoking it, but I couldn't get high. Turns out I bought a bag of catnip! Well since I knew who sold me the bag I got my money back and then I ended up selling the bag of catnip to some other kid so I actually came out on top besides a sore throat!
It was the first sack I ever bought (I have gotten high before though) I bought this 1/8 which looked ok and started smoking it, but I couldn't get high. Turns out I bought a bag of catnip! Well since I knew who sold me the bag I got my money back and then I ended up selling the bag of catnip to some other kid so I actually came out on top besides a sore throat!
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
GAZ
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Contact:
Gotta love that catnip
This things really startin to piss me off now, im prob gunna get a smack in the face for sendin peeps after the guy that ripped me off then im gunna get him back and its all gunna go round in a big loop. Guess its worth it for £250 minus expensise.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users