BLAIR WITCH PROJECT
Moderator: Moderators
-
wildcard
- Casual toker

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:45 pm
- Contact:
BLAIR WITCH PROJECT
just saw this movie on FX, and that shit was freaky as hell. its like a documentary about a witch with these 3 kids and some fucked up shit happens while they are lost in the forest look out for it on chanel 43 FX or download it offa limewire or somethin, its really interesting and you kinda wanna keep watchin to see what happens. (WATCH AT NIGHTTIME WITH A BUD)
- Tr0n
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
The first time i saw it i was scared shitless. Its just that i was with a friend that didnt understand why the guy was standing in the corner at the end, so i had to explore the whole premise behind that, and its just not fun when you have to explain yourself to dumbasses.BUDA wrote:I thought it was kinda scaryWell the first time i saw it at the cinema anyways..
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
I know so many people that hate Blair Witch Project, but I think it's a good movie...not fantastic, but definately worth watching.
I saw it in theaters as well, and the scenes where they were in pitch black darkness and you could hear those funky noises all around them. Man, I was actually pretty creeped out by that...and still get a little weirded out watching that movie.
I saw it in theaters as well, and the scenes where they were in pitch black darkness and you could hear those funky noises all around them. Man, I was actually pretty creeped out by that...and still get a little weirded out watching that movie.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users