For My Sammy

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

For My Sammy

Post by Caro »

As I look upon your sleeping face
I feel my heart take a rising leap
In my chest for this perfect place
A place I hope to always keep.
Snuggled next to you
Your skin against my skin
Times like now, it's all I can do
To hold my feelings in.
Every day I spend at your side
A thousand moments I adore you
And words of love crowd my mind
None good enough for you, though.
Coz words can't touch what's in my heart
So moved was I by your breathless sigh
The reason for my silence in the dark
The reason all I could do was cry
I've waited a long time to feel this way
When you hold me in your strong embrace
The feeling stays with me throughout the day
Along with the thought of your beautiful face.
And I wanted you to know
How very much it means to me
I'll never ever let you go
Or damage the gift you've given me
I'll never turn to someone else
Even if I can
I want to always be your woman
You'll always be the only man
No one else can even compare to
The way you make me feel
When you wake and I am holding you,
Know my feelings are real.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

I liked it, I dont normally read poems in here but I really like that
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

its like youve regressed to a kid, who has just discovered that love is real, not just something in the movies andthe greatest books you have read. i like to get like that with my lady.
the sweetest wrods i ever seen from you caro, and wicked for the subject of your poem to be you+ your love for yo samedy sam.
i sincerely very ahppy for you and long may your love+lst filled union long continue, and maybe you two can produce the first of the next generation of the weedguru tribe?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users