She had my love,
Like few others on this earth,
I never needed to question,
Her value or her worth,,,
She had been ill for a while,
Maybe I was living in a fucked upkinda denial,
Cos even though the vet had said,
Its not good that her bum is so red,
I hoped for the best,
For this tiny creauture, who induced me to invest,
charity, devotion and a unwavering regard,
Loving munchkin was easy, never hard…
I am been plagued by sporadic attacks of grief,
As my opinion leans toward considering death as a theif,
Cos she was one year old,
And It wasn’t her time,
So much sadness has come from her death,
Inside im full of grime,
I wouldn’t be happy if I was sitting on a beach in the bahamas,
Sipping a lemonade and lime…….
Was it my fault,
cos I left her side?,
I took her in,
Then gave her to my mate,
When it became clear she wouldn’t make the plane ride…
And now from this well placed guilt I cannot hide….
Its what I deserve,
I shoulda known better,
Cos its obvious I got the same capacity for love and sorrow for every creature on the evolutionary curve….
She was a hamster,
But to me she was like more like a daughter,
The rapport between us was as natural as sea water……..
And even now as I finish this poor ryhme,
The tears are welling up in my red eyes,
While I cling to the hope that she has transcended to a hamster heaven in the skies………….
Munchkin, I miss you,
You mean’t the world to me,
If I could bring you back,
I would cheat and steal to find the money to pay the fee,
But wherever you are I send you all my love,
And maybe one day you could come down to earth to visit,
On the wings of a divine dove……
Munchkin RIP
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
-
weedguru_animals queen
- Casual toker

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 11:43 am
- Location: australia
- Contact:
She was so small
but i knew she had it all,
And like your dad i question if it was my fault.
I left you cause i had to go,
trying to ease a pain that was soar
but you maybe missed us together and more
i hide the pain inside,
but i know u can see and you smile,
my dear Munch i loved you so much
i miss asking about my little munch
i love you
i miss you
my little hamster, i will never forget you
but i knew she had it all,
And like your dad i question if it was my fault.
I left you cause i had to go,
trying to ease a pain that was soar
but you maybe missed us together and more
i hide the pain inside,
but i know u can see and you smile,
my dear Munch i loved you so much
i miss asking about my little munch
i love you
i miss you
my little hamster, i will never forget you
animal's my man, and i'm his queen,
obey me and i wont get mean......
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/weedguru_animal/octoberlady011.jpg[/img]
obey me and i wont get mean......
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/weedguru_animal/octoberlady011.jpg[/img]
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
man, that's reaping beauty from agony... My roomates' kitten just died a few days ago, she was hit by a speeding car, cracked it's neck, died instantly from either that or internal bleeding, but there wasn't any blood on her coat. I feel for you guys, she was the bestest little friend, even if she didn't always wanna hang around, the house is just a little deader without her...
Peace~
Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users