Million Dollar Baby
Moderator: Moderators
-
tweedle
Million Dollar Baby
I just watched this film and I thought it was a class film. That was so deep when she cracked her neck. If you havent seen this, GO AND GET A COPY NOW!
-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
Re: Million Dollar Baby
Def a great movie. What makes it more sad is how she cracked her neck. Dont want to ruin the movie, but now that i think about it telling everyone she fucked up her neck is a spoiler in its own right. Ok im rambling, but i agree with Tweedz and rc11, a film worth watching.tweedle wrote:I just watched this film and I thought it was a class film. That was so deep when she cracked her neck. If you havent seen this, GO AND GET A COPY NOW!
And if you complain about already knowing the ending, i mean how many people knew that Bruce Willis was already dead in The 6th Sense but still went and watched it. I know i did.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
-
Weedguru_Dusk
- Bonghead

- Posts: 481
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:54 am
- Location: 7th circle of hell
- Contact:
I saw that a couple weeks ago when I was visiting home. I thought it was good but that the ending was slow to me.
"having a conversation with you is like walking through a Salvador Dali painting"
[i] ...and your eyes look like they've seen too much its always some excuse too tired, too obtuse you look so far removed, this time I fear im losing you [/i]
[i] ...and your eyes look like they've seen too much its always some excuse too tired, too obtuse you look so far removed, this time I fear im losing you [/i]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users