Shameful movies

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Shameful movies

Post by Gorecore »

I got to thinkin' tonight that I enjoy quite a few movies that I wouldn't just tell anyone that I like. You know, kinda like on Harold and Kumar when Harold said he liked "Sixteen Candles".

Anyone ever see "A Walk in the Clouds" with Keanu Reeves and some chick that's like a cheaper knockoff of a Selma Hayek/Penelope Cruz wannabe. I really liked that movie for the scene where Keanu and that latino crush the grapes and soak each other up with grape juice and skins and gooeyness. Then they run into the bedroom and proceed to make passionate pussy pounding love.


Another favorite of mine is "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" starring Johnny Depp and Leo Di Caprio. Man, that Di Capro can sure play a mentally challenged person well. That sweet retard had me in tears when he was screaming in his dead mama's ear. "MAMA....NO....MAMA....WAKE UP....WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!"
Image
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

I liked Meet Joe Black.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

I like..... Debby does Dallas


jokes, i keep hearing about this movie for some reason, yet still havent seen it :?
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

hah i really liked the sixth sense if that counts
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

hmm, sort of like a guilty pleasure. i guess a movie that i really like is 8 Mile. I dont listen to Eminem that much, but for some reason i love that movie. Even got most of the freestyle scenes memorized. :? :? :?

i know, i know i need a life.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Big Daddy wrote:hmm, sort of like a guilty pleasure. i guess a movie that i really like is 8 Mile. I dont listen to Eminem that much, but for some reason i love that movie. Even got most of the freestyle scenes memorized. :? :? :?

i know, i know i need a life.
Yeah me too man. Around here, Eminem fans are considered lame, and anyone who likes 8 mile is an Eminem fan. It's a good story.

Debby does Dallas.... I've heard of that. Is that a lesbian porno?
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

^^^I think that was like the first porn to be shown in theatres. Or some kind of special porn "first"
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users