Confused

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

profit-prophet
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: 100%BC Grown!
Contact:

Post by profit-prophet »

ya I'm weezing alot right now, hafta breathe through my fucking nose at work.
I've coughed up mucus once, it was a liitle yellow but the problem was how much there was, felt like puking when I saw it but it was like I already did.
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. But when I ask why the poor have no food they call me a communist."
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

That sucks, hasnt happened to me, but i dont smoke cigs, maybe thats it.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

Shwoot wrote:Grey? Woa that's nasty. I never got the mucus and plegm till I quit, for the next 3 weeks I was coughing up this yellow chunky shit *shudders*
LUNG BUTTER!!! i thought i was the only one.. i only get it every so many months.. ive been clear for awhile so im almost due for it hahaha
oh lung butter how you disgust me so
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users