Tylenol 3

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

sell em to some dirt ass junkies n do some real fuckin pills/drugs.
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

camerön wrote:what type of buzz do these things give you
I snorted regular tylenols (only) once, they gave me a kind of weightless feeling, very strange. Then I got a nose bleed, so I stopped.
mac dre wrote:sell em to some dirt ass junkies n do some real fuckin pills/drugs.
That's why I don't take drugs you can get at a pharmacy, I'd rather not be labeled as a junky.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

i dont really think theres that much wrong with it, cause if they were 100% illegal they'd just be seen as another drug like coke or E, its just they seem to fuck up your body more or thats what ive heard/read
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

camerön wrote:i dont really think theres that much wrong with it, cause if they were 100% illegal they'd just be seen as another drug like coke or E, its just they seem to fuck up your body more or thats what ive heard/read
That's a good point too, I hear about the liver damage.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

i dont get why people view pharmecutical drugs as bad.
a lot of the illegal drugs now were once used medically, even heroin.
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

mac dre wrote:sell em to some dirt ass junkies n do some real fuckin pills/drugs.
(Y) Jeez mac in one thread I'm pissed at you and in another I let out a laugh of pure agreement
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Shwoot wrote:
camerön wrote:what type of buzz do these things give you
I snorted regular tylenols (only) once, they gave me a kind of weightless feeling, very strange. Then I got a nose bleed, so I stopped.
mac dre wrote:sell em to some dirt ass junkies n do some real fuckin pills/drugs.
That's why I don't take drugs you can get at a pharmacy, I'd rather not be labeled as a junky.

You snorted regular tylenols so not like the prescribed kind but the OTC kind right?? Is it worth trying or just say fuck it?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users