Watch this when your baked..

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Watch this when your baked..

Post by wgToonces »

"united States Of Whatever" hahaha its some funny fuckin shit... That guy is AWESOME. :lol:

later. :shock:
:scratchs:
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Later
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

cya next year.
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

Why the fuck are you guys such dicks?
All I did was make a topic about something I thought was funny when I was baked and you had to come on an talk a whole load of shit.
If you dont have anything descent to say, fuck off.
:scratchs:
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Toonces wrote: If you dont have anything descent to say, fuck off.
Follow your own rules homie.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Toonces wrote:Why the fuck are you guys such dicks?
All I did was make a topic about something I thought was funny when I was baked and you had to come on an talk a whole load of shit.
If you dont have anything descent to say, fuck off.
What the fuck? You said later, I said later. Jesus christ, I guess thas what I get for tryna be nice.. :?
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Punk Dana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
Location: a fart cloud
Contact:

Post by Punk Dana »

:shock: Wow, there's some flaming going on in here! Anyway, thanks for the reccomendation, I'll add it to my net flicks queue!
slurpee mofo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by slurpee mofo »

Punk Dana wrote::shock: Wow, there's some flaming going on in here! Anyway, thanks for the reccomendation, I'll add it to my net flicks queue!
It's actually a music video thats like 1:00 long, just download it.
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/junglekyle/siggy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users