starting with the bosses

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

starting with the bosses

Post by weedguru_animal »

The streets are getting rougher,
And so is my mind,
I got wicked vision,
But I wish I was blind,
Or near sighted,
Perhaps then, my fires wouldn’t be so easily ignited….

As they are these days,
Cos I would love to change the world in a million fucking ways,

Starting with the bosses,
Been mobbed, then struing up on crosses,
Then left to ponder whether life should be based about profit and losses….

Id change the laws,
Give people the right to use force to defend their house doors,
And judges more lenience to understand when people gotta settle scores….

Set a cap on personal wealth,
Teach kids at a school about mental health,
Punish heathen’s dens with a volley of bombs from a F117 stealth….

Ban all the cars,
Direct funding into reaching the nearest stars…
In the hope that we may discover a way of life with more pleaasure than lines a coke in bars…...

Test aninmal products on humans first,
Tell all he capitalists that their bubble has burst,,
no longer will life be about lines which have been rehearsed…………..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users