BG's Blunt Rolling Thread.

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

BGDetroit

BG's Blunt Rolling Thread.

Post by BGDetroit »

I got around to taking pictures step by step while rolling a Swisher Sweet Cigarillo. This isnt how i always roll blunts, I change shit up depending on what im rolling.

Step 1. Break the weed up.
Im rolling using roach weed here.
http://img33.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0976.JPG

Step 2. Slice the Swisher.
I use a razor blade. And lick up and down the blunt where you decide to slice it open.
http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0977.JPG

Step 3. Split the Swisher open.
Jus peel it from side to side.
http://img28.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0978.JPG

(Not a step, Jus what i did. I cut it in half, Well one side a little longer then the other and rolled with the longer side. This way its a blunt the size of a joint. Because im close to outta weed so i can be rolling huge blunts everyday. I dont normally do this.)
http://img32.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0980.JPG

Step 4. Take all the wack tobbaco out of it.
I jus use my thumb at one and and push to the other.
http://img8.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc= ... 0_0981.JPG

Step 5. Lick the blunt.
I lick the whole inside of the blunt, Not to much because it'll tear easier but enough to make it more easy to roll. And i put my weed next to it for size comparison.
http://img24.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0982.JPG

Step 6. Fill the blunt up.
I jus fill up the blunt evenly with weed.
http://img28.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0983.JPG

Step 7. Roll the blunt.
I push down on the and roll it back and forth a little. Then i lick the flap and where the flaps going to be rolled onto.
http://img27.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0984.JPG

Step 8. Finish rolling.
Roll it tight and lick it nice and good. You can put it in the microwave for 10ish seconds. Put it in the freezer for a couple minutes. Put honey on it. Or many other things. I personally jus take my lighter and take the flame at the seal and run it back and forth a couple times to melt the blunt together but not to much to make it burn. And taa daa, You got yourself a mother fucking blunt.
http://img32.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0985.JPG



Then you got all the nasty tobbaco left.
http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0986.JPG

I personally take some aluminum foil and put everything left in it. I put the wrapper and the tobbaco in it.
http://img8.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc= ... 0_0987.JPG

Then i crumble it up, And throw it away.
http://img6.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc= ... 0_0989.JPG

Then light that shit and drink a 40 of 211. :wink:
http://img32.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0973.JPG
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: BG's Blunt Rolling Thread.

Post by Weedguru Higher »

BGDetroit wrote: Then light that shit and drink a 40 of 211. :wink:
http://img32.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0973.JPG
Very nice with weedguru in the background!

Erm is that you doing the blunt rolling??
Image
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Where's the picture of you smoking?
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Yes thats me rolling the blunt. No picture of me smoking. I rolled it in here and smoked it out back. I didnt take no pictures.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Oh.....

Ha, for some funny reason I always thought you were not a white person. Oh well, my bad.
Image
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

he's a wigger :wink: :wink:
Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
Location: New jersey

Post by Weed-iculous »

wait, bg's not black? i thought he had a picture of himself up a while back, and he was pretty damn tanned if hes white..or maybe thats a completly different person. i just thought it was the flash
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

No I was jokin earlier, but BG's white as milk, with whoever some mexican roots or something.
nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
Location: Cornwall - England
Contact:

Post by nowhere »

weedguru cathies wrote:he's a wigger :wink: :wink:
bhwhahahaa :lol:

hes gonna kill you for saying that !
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

i doubt he would hit a girl man, maybe if she hit him somewhere inapproperiate. :wink:

*smack* jks jks jks
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Oh man, what have I done???
Image
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

lol no worries man, he wont be here for a while. besides I doubt he would get mad at some simple teases :)
nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
Location: Cornwall - England
Contact:

Post by nowhere »

rc11 wrote:i doubt he would hit a girl man, maybe if she hit him somewhere inapproperiate. :wink:

*smack* jks jks jks
nah, didnt mean like that, but she called him a wigger, i had to make an "ooooh be afraid" coment :P
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

oOoOoO one of those *moments* eh :lol:
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

You all are going to hell!!

Seriously though, this thread is pretty fucking funny to me. Maynbe, well not maybe, but due to my current level of cruckness. BG posted a pictuer of him not to long ago. i think.

i really dont know why i am repsoding, i guess because i can. damn im drunk but i dfont have the spins so i guessss im not exactly drunk, i meani have been drinking alot and smokign some reaaaly good herb. ok, im gonna stop now.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users