fav type blunt rap

Any comments about a brand?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
JBAinc
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 1:20 am
Location: bronx.ny
Contact:

fav type blunt rap

Post by JBAinc »

THERES ALL KIND I LIKE HONEY \GOLDIN HONEY\ MANGO\ COCO\ CHERRY YA NEVER HAD THAT ITS SOOOO GOOD \GREEN APPLE\ CINNAMON WOOOO THATS GOOD 2 IF YA LEAVE ME A REPLY ILL GET YOUR FROM U AND ILL SEND U 1 OF THESE IF YA WANT HOLL@ ME :stoned2: :stoned2: :stoned2:
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

Ummm.. I like candy apple, extreme berry, apple martini, peach, sour apple, orange, blueberry, lemon :P Etc..
I think this topic has been convered... several times. But as your new I will let you off.
Just use the search function, it is just underneath the top of the page, and before you make a new thread, please search and make sure it has not been posted before. We at weedguru have a huge bandwidth problem, and worthless repeat posts make it even worse.
If you are stuck on the "search" function, please read all of the FAQs in the "Generally Chillin" forum, especially the one named "Search Function"

Thanks alot, mate. Enjoy w/g
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Yeah, but this guy doesn't care. He just keeps posting shit.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

keeps asking people if we want him to send us stuff too
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

He gave me a blowjob last night. It wasn't bad, he's obviously experienced, but I still kicked the shit out of him afterwards for being a guy and begging to suck my cock.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

CelticOne wrote:He gave me a blowjob last night.
Quit fantasizing about guys sucking your dick homie, Fucking faggot. :P
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

A_Fire_Inside wrote:Yeah, but this guy doesn't care. He just keeps posting shit.
Shizzle...
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

BGDetroit wrote:
CelticOne wrote:He gave me a blowjob last night.
Quit fantasizing about guys sucking your dick homie, Fucking faggot. :P
Lmao, I suppose I shouldn't even joke about stuff like that.

But, just to stay on topic, my fave wrap is definitely Royal Blunts, particularly the Kushies 8) I just love that juicy flavor as soon as it sparks up..
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

orange and blurberry are worthy choices
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

anythin berry is what i go for. Tried chocolate, pretty good too.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users