episode 3

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

flynn

episode 3

Post by flynn »

just got in from watching this...you won't be dissapointed (Y)(Y)
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

SHIT!! Ive had my ticket booked for 3 and a half months!!! Goin tomoz to see it at the Odeon in Leicester Square!!!!! :D :shock: :D
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: episode 3

Post by Big Daddy »

weedguru flynn wrote:just got in from watching this...you won't be dissapointed (Y)(Y)

Saw it just a little while ago and i couldnt agree with you more. GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

I have never liked the star wars kinda sci-fi shit... But it looks amazing. My friend went to see it, and he hates sci-fi completely, and he fuckin' loved that shit. I may have to go see it soon if it is what it's cracked up to be.
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

*sound effects please*

Luke, I am your stoned father

8)
Tripped
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
Location: Woodstock, NY
Contact:

Post by Tripped »

dude, i just got back from watching it, it was awesome... the episode to ends all episodes, it was alot darker than i thought it would be, it was like the godfather gone starwars. I wonder if they'll make a new series of it for after the original, like uh, luke and the others get old and a new generation starts. but i saw two kids playing the game in the theater, it looked sick. i just wish i was high when i watched it. :cry:
[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2250/kungfu5h7qq.jpg[/img]
slurpee mofo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by slurpee mofo »

I never was really into these movies, like I've seen all of them but was never all that enthusiastic about them. Well last night it was like 10:20 and I was burnt out watching Law & Order when my friend calls, says he has an extra ticket to go see episode 3 at midnight. We went with me him and two of his friends and smoked about 3 grams out behind the theatre, this was a fucking sick movie.
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/junglekyle/siggy.jpg[/img]
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

I'm excited!
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

off to see it on saturday with pussy,mates,weed and beer(o wait i shouldnt of said pussy,maybe princess :lol: )
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
Darkside
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 2:01 am
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Post by Darkside »

Going to see it this weekend.
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

fucking awesome especially high. even got in a little stoned lightsaber fight with some 8 year olds...pssh they thought luke was darth vader. i tought them a valuble lesson with my lightsaber
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

just woke up and it had finished downloading, gonna watch it when I get back in from college
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

Just got back from London watchin it!!! Fuckin awesome, even the g/f loved it!!!! Well worth a look everyone!!! :D
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

Just wanted to add that if you didnt like Episodes I and II (like myself) because of all the slow parts, throw all of that out the window cause their isnt any of that in this movie. Might go see it again tonight if my friend still wants too. I get in for free (it pays to have worked at the theatre and still have "friends" that work their) so i am up to see it as many times as i like.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Saw it last night, the first part was pretty dull, but when the droid army gets Order 66, it's back to that old Star Wars magic of before. I had goosebumps when Darth Vader makes his first appearance.

"Lord Vader."
"Yes, master."
"Rise."

:shock:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users