Tiger balm on my spliff

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Apathyerror
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:22 pm
Location: By the Sea, England
Contact:

Tiger balm on my spliff

Post by Apathyerror »

Hey, I have learned from a great master of spliff rolling that rubbing tiger balm along the length of the spliff makes a good mixture of flavours. Interesting and pleasing taste.

Anyone else do this?
Also, anyone else got any tips on other ways of spicing up your spliff.....(Other than adding chemical drugs to it- that ain't my thing)

The only other thing like this I know of involves a hubbly filled with Jack Daniels instead of Water....mmmmm. Very nice :wink: But since I don't own a hubbly *is ashamed*...I want to diversify on my spliffs.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

flavourd papers,
flavoured tobacco's

2 easy ways lol
User avatar
Apathyerror
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:22 pm
Location: By the Sea, England
Contact:

Post by Apathyerror »

Yeah, tried that.....But was kind of disappointed...Tho strawberry flavoured blunt rizlas are quite pleasant....
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

I think it's Kulu trading that make a coconut flavoured paper. They're 1-1/4 and they cost about 75p. They're real nice with some fat waddage of bud.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
User avatar
Apathyerror
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:22 pm
Location: By the Sea, England
Contact:

Post by Apathyerror »

Oooh, will deffo give those a try....Thanks! :D
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users