Get so full before smoking
Moderator: Moderators
-
MC NiZ-R
- Bonghead

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:30 pm
- Location: Somewhere
- Contact:
Get so full before smoking
Its really bad , you'll feel that u wanna throw up and u cant and its annoying.
Bunsai baby everone's high smokin' and drinkin'
And poppin' so hurry come fly cause I got plenty rolls
And I got plenty dough and we got plenty ho's
We roll on 24's
[img]http://www.geocities.com/nazarsamarrai/palestine/Nizr.jpg[/img]
And poppin' so hurry come fly cause I got plenty rolls
And I got plenty dough and we got plenty ho's
We roll on 24's
[img]http://www.geocities.com/nazarsamarrai/palestine/Nizr.jpg[/img]
-
MC NiZ-R
- Bonghead

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:30 pm
- Location: Somewhere
- Contact:
thats the first time i hear that . but why is that ? i mean like it really makes me wanna throw up so whats the point as i have a problem with my stomach , and whenever i drink i have to throw up or drink to much coke
Bunsai baby everone's high smokin' and drinkin'
And poppin' so hurry come fly cause I got plenty rolls
And I got plenty dough and we got plenty ho's
We roll on 24's
[img]http://www.geocities.com/nazarsamarrai/palestine/Nizr.jpg[/img]
And poppin' so hurry come fly cause I got plenty rolls
And I got plenty dough and we got plenty ho's
We roll on 24's
[img]http://www.geocities.com/nazarsamarrai/palestine/Nizr.jpg[/img]
-
BGDetroit
-
Kegan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 308
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:03 pm
- Contact:
i don't think it's a good idea to smoke on an empty stomache or a full one. like BUDA said, you might pull a whitey on an empty stomach. i've never felt like i was going to throw up by smoking on a full stomache. the reason i don't smoke when i'm full is because then i get the muchies anyways and want to eat more. so my stomach starts hurting after i force even more food.
so i usually just smoke somewhere inbetween. so i'm no starving, but i can still fit more munchies in when i'm baked
so i usually just smoke somewhere inbetween. so i'm no starving, but i can still fit more munchies in when i'm baked
-
MC NiZ-R
- Bonghead

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:30 pm
- Location: Somewhere
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
asswipe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 835
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
- Location: nederland
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
