Crocodile Hunter

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

What Did You Think of the croc hunter movie

Loved it, thot it was very funny
3
60%
Didnt like it, too much (terrible) plot, too little irwin
0
No votes
Steve irwin is a sellout
2
40%
 
Total votes: 5

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Crocodile Hunter

Post by canadianbud »

In another topic we strayed upon the crocodile hunter, and i thot it should be posted under movies. Comments aoubt the movie?
slurpee mofo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by slurpee mofo »

Is this the one with that stupid fucker who gets bitten by snakes all the time and has the accent?
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/junglekyle/siggy.jpg[/img]
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

haha ya man, its funny shit
pakalolo chik
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:29 am
Location: right where i keep my bong
Contact:

Post by pakalolo chik »

Personally I think that guy is really annoying now. Ok yea he has more balls than most of the rest of us but after a while its like SHUT THE FUCK UP! CRIKEY!!!!!!!!!!I mean animals are cool but I dont wanna see some guy wearing like 8 inch shorts runnin around bein annoying in the woods any more!!!!!!! I mean hasnt he been everywhere and covered everything yet? Can he stop now? PLEASE!!!!!A movie.....haha. whatever you say.
[img]http://mercury.walagata.com/w/turkishpirate/hawaii_flag.jpg[/img]
TuRkiSh ToKeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:44 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by TuRkiSh ToKeR »

I think that guy is funny, i havent seen the movie though but i have seen the show.
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/TurkishToker/wgmalcolm.jpg[/img]
Sovetskeey
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:01 am
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Post by Sovetskeey »

Steve Irwin is awesome. I just wish Discovery channel would play his show again :(
I don't do drugs - Just weed.
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/psg1_sniper/JulezSig.jpg[/img]
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

pakalolo chik wrote:I mean hasnt he been everywhere and covered everything yet? Can he stop now? PLEASE!!!!!A movie.....haha. whatever you say.
hahaha its true hes gone over everything now so its all like finding the same animals over again. i dont watch for the animals tho i just find his accent hilarious with the "crikey! isnt she a beaaut, im not guna hurtcha mate, im not guna hurtcha" i think its funny
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users