Reality?

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
cleric_of_the_bong
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:37 pm
Contact:

Reality?

Post by cleric_of_the_bong »

As I sit smoking,
toking with friends,
So far away,

They say its real life,
but I feel as if I'm only dreaming.

Falling and falling,
but i never hit down,
the rush is great.

To keep falling,
that wonderful feeling,

Does a dream carry pain,
and anguish upon its shoulders,
or is it true reality thats care free,

Dont wake me,
if truly dreaming I am,
For then reality must have no love with it's loss of pain,

Goodnight I feel light,
I Am tired wake me no more,
For this dream I adore.
I like bongs, small bongs, big bongs, pretty bongs, and ugly bongs, I like bongs.
le-bong-water
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

interesting

Post by le-bong-water »

may i borrow this poem for my room im lookin for poems and what not to decorate it with. please and thank you
happy smoking :spliff:
If At First You Dont Succed
Try A freind With Better Weed
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users