dont get into a fight

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
maryJ'sboy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:46 pm
Contact:

dont get into a fight

Post by maryJ'sboy »

man do not go fight anybody you'll be so trashed and lazy if your fighting someone sober you'll get the shit kicked out of you its inevitable sdo dont start a fight while stoned high on coke is what you want to be before a fight trust me but for real if theres a brawl coming up put the pot away till after and always have a metal beating stick =)
weedguru_badass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:44 pm
Location: Is hell smokey?*?*? (8-S)
Contact:

Post by weedguru_badass »

Sometimes I'm too stoned to open my eyes let alone even stand forget fighting lol
./B_A_D_A_S_S\.

Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
Tweek_1984
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:37 am
Contact:

Post by Tweek_1984 »

Theres no way I could fight when I'm stoned. If i did, I'd prolly just curl up into the fetal position on the ground and try to limitate the kicking I get.

But fortunately thats never happened to me. i always used to get picked for fights at school but once I turned about 15, no one has ever really bothered me.
User avatar
Big Paz
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 4:55 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Big Paz »

I wouldnt like to try it only way to wn is basball bat

LOL
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users