Fight Club

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Fight Club

Post by zERo~Chronic »

Great movie, am i wrong?

"I am Jack's wasted life."
Image
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Possibly my favourite movie ever. I've seen it a million times, and pretty much every time i notice something else in it. I feel asleep on my vcr remote and recorded over my copy though so now i only have half of it :evil:
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
XxEGeorge27xX
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:49 am
Location: Cleveland
Contact:

Post by XxEGeorge27xX »

I was watchin this movie last night trippin on shrooms, and it was CRAZY! I love this movie its definetly one of the best I've ever seen. Some parts creeped me out.
slurpee mofo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by slurpee mofo »

I love this movie when I'm high cus you notice so much shit. Like the other day I watched it and it looked like Tyler was always in some sort of shadow.
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/junglekyle/siggy.jpg[/img]
nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
Location: Cornwall - England
Contact:

Post by nowhere »

such a good film, and you do notice so much about it EVERY time you watch it... and i've seen it so many times, but i'll always notice something new about it, or realise something,
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

great movie, deff worth buyin`
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users