is MJ guilty?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

do you think MJ is guilty?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:49 pm

yes
21
78%
no
6
22%
 
Total votes: 27

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

is MJ guilty?

Post by jonny cockeral »

ok so michael jackson is up for charges of conspiracy to commit child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion, three counts of committing lewd acts upon a child, attempted lewd acts upon a child, and four counts of administering intoxicating agents to assist in the commission of a felony.

do you think hes guilty?

my personal opinion is no he'll not be found guilty of the lewid acts or attempted lewid acts, the family has a history of stalking celebritys trying to extract cash from them
Cameron.
flynn

Post by flynn »

but he still has a whole string of other allegations as well...i think

personally i think he is guilty, i mean come on his ranch was designed for preying on children :?
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

I think he has the mental age of the kids he supposedly abused, i doubt he did anything intentionally against the kids wills. I think the poeple accusing him know this aswell, they're just after the big cash settlement.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

mental or not if he did the crime he should do the time just like anyone in his position....
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

i think hes guilty. you can't have a grown man hanging around with 10 yr old boys :? and pretending hes just there friend. sick fuck man
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

He should go to jail whether he's guilty or not, he's a fucking wackjob. Tell me what sane man would hold his baby over a fucking balcony.
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

I wonder if he had a real bad case of flu would his nose fall off

Anyways yeah i think hes guilty and should do time
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

I wonder if he had a real bad case of flu would his nose fall off
That was why he couldn't get to court before when he had the flu :lol:
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

micheal jackson is an idiot. Anyone that would change the color of there skin would probably be guilty of molesting as well. I just wish he would go straight to hell already.

And no thriller is not good!
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

He had better hope he doesn't get sent down. If that guy goes into prison they'll bum him into next year.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

^ Lmfao
Guest

Post by Guest »

I fuckin love MJ.
He's fuckin Michael Jackson, I don't care what he does cus he's Michael fuckin Jackson. Okay.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

:?
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

So because he's a celebrity he should be allowed to molest and rape young boys? Good to see you've got your priorities straight :roll:
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

jus.me.n.my.pipe wrote:I fuckin love MJ.
He's fuckin Michael Jackson, I don't care what he does cus he's Michael fuckin Jackson. Okay.
So if MJ came in and raped your little brother, he'd still be OK?

You seem to have a bit of an issue with idolizing people :?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users