why its good supporting a shit team

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mind Terrorist
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
Contact:

Post by Mind Terrorist »

f'kall and does it really matter to anyone that i don't like football?!? for fk's sake! :?
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

well you felt your opinion needed to be heard
Cameron.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Never understood supporting a crap team but then again suppose sum1 has to!

I been a Red Devil since my birth in 1985!! Its all my Dads fault but dont call me a glory fan cos I'll break ya knee caps! I got me a season ticket biatch!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Herbal $tu wrote:Never understood supporting a crap team but then again suppose sum1 has to!

I been a Red Devil since my birth in 1985!! Its all my Dads fault but dont call me a glory fan cos I'll break ya knee caps! I got me a season ticket biatch!
Your northern, you're allowed :lol: It's southeners who support man u that get up my nose. Why bother supporting a team you can never see coz you live so far away just coz they (used to) win alot? Freaking glory hunters.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Good Old Arsenal for me :D
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

Was really into man utd as a kid my dad picked that team for me :lol: but in my defence ive seen them play at old trafford a few times. Now its different i just wanna see good football couldnt care whos playing
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

yea those crappy teams are the shit.... :?
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
The curious orange
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
Contact:

Post by The curious orange »

I agree to a point, being a forest fan it feels great when we actually win, but i'd much rarther be in the premiership winning cups etc, but it will be made all the sweeter when were back to where we belong 8)
ei ei ei ei ohh, up the football league we go!
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

The curious orange wrote: but it will be made all the sweeter when were back to where we belong 8)
The conference?
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
The curious orange
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
Contact:

Post by The curious orange »

no the champions league
FT Forest 1-Stoke 0
GET IN YOU BEAUTY!!! Mick harfords red army marches on!
ei ei ei ei ohh, up the football league we go!
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

ahhhh - good to see the toon ended their losing streak today. after about four fucking years ameobi has managed to head the ball
Cameron.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I used to play football, damned tired of it right now

i hardly watch any sports on television...
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

darts seems to be the thing at the minute that disrupts tv scheds
Cameron.
User avatar
Skunk Master
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: middlesbrough,u.k.
Contact:

Post by Skunk Master »

cum on the boro!

we've been doing f'n amazing this season, not going below 8th and we won the carling cup! booya!! 2-1 to the mighty reds!

YEAH!!11
w00t.. :spliff: :spliff:
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

camerön wrote:darts seems to be the thing at the minute that disrupts tv scheds
The darts aint to bad to watch when stoned and tryin to fall asleep. Just annoyin cause every so often the guy will shout out. "180" in a stupid voice.

Im a newcastle fan and i live just north of london but it dont stop me goin to see em play about 1/2 times a month.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users