Success

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
Location: New jersey

Success

Post by Weed-iculous »

AFter multiple attempts of trying to roll a good joint well tonight i rolled an amazing one
perfect amount of weed, perfect round ness with a slight cone shape. Amazing weed too mann. And im realy happy...cant decided if its vbecause of the high or rolling the beaut...when did u al l roll utr perfect j?????
p.s bbq chips are awesome
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

after the first few weeks of dumbass j's five years ago....been perfect ever since
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

ive been smoking for like 4-5 years and i only learnt to roll like a month ago
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

not wanting to brag but ever since my first one ive always been able to roll and they just keep getting better once you skin a few times a day you can get the excact joint you want eg fat or thin pack or not pack it fucking rules :spliff:
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

Haven't been rolling that often for a few months now, so my joints don't look as good as they have. Now I just roll it as fast as I can and don't really give a fuck about what it will look like.
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

^ i dont care what they look like as long as they smoke well thats all that matters some joints can look amazing but you can't even take a decent toke and the other way around
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

I'd just like to add that I successfully rolled my first "L" joint last week. It took me one attempt and it was close to perfect. I was so pleased with myself that I celebrated by smoking it :lol:
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

I had to learn to roll with two other newbies who didn't have a clue what they were doing either. I used to get into techniques and stuff but at the end of the day if the rizlas in a cilinder with no creases you can make the perfect joint with it. The only thing that pisses me off about a spliff is it not toking or too much baccy.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

i used to suck at rolling but tom showed me how during a cam session and i've been able to ever since....
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Congrats on learnin to roll good, One of the many tricks of the trade... And it feels good to be able to do it lol...

I remeber i used to roll with a dollar bill to roll joints for a year or so before i learned to roll by hand, And after i learned i was like so amazed. And now i can roll a spliff better then most, And a great b roller..
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

im gunna learn to roll blunts quick n good (hopefully) starting... very soon. :roll:
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Cusmar wrote:The only thing that pisses me off about a spliff is it not toking...
I hate that as well!! :evil:

I know this will sound stupid, but I really don't know. Does a joint go out on it's own when it's rolled to tight? I know once I rolled one so tight that it felt like my brain was going to hemmorage when I took a haul. So I butted that sucker and ripped it open and re-rolled it.
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Gorecore wrote:
Cusmar wrote:The only thing that pisses me off about a spliff is it not toking...
I hate that as well!! :evil:

I know this will sound stupid, but I really don't know. Does a joint go out on it's own when it's rolled to tight? I know once I rolled one so tight that it felt like my brain was going to hemmorage when I took a haul. So I butted that sucker and ripped it open and re-rolled it.
Yeah you dont want it to tight, Ive rolled em so tight that you cant take a hit out of it, Not good. I personally cant stand a loose joint either. I gotta have mine packed perfect then roll it with a lil pressure, Jus tight enough, dosent canoe, dosent run, Burns good...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users